Yohee's retreat - can't access my house?

Yohee

Expert
Hi All

I haven't been as active as I would have liked over the last 12 months but still made sure to log on from time to time for a bit of leveling, to keep the house current and spend a fair bit of time on the forums (lurking! - but at least to stay up to date for when I can play full time again when travel for work isn't so horrific!).

I logged into my account a few weeks ago just to keep the house current, but now that I'm back in the country I can't access the front door with any of my toons on either of my two accounts. The house name has changed to "an unnamed house". It would have been two, perhaps three weeks ago max that I refreshed it. The house looks identical to mine so it would be a hell of a thing if there was a big roll back that I missed and someone put the exact same house in the exact same spot.

Any ideas on where to go for help here? My Jan is blessedly free from both family and work commitments so was looking forward to getting into it.

Cheers
Yohee

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
Hi All

I haven't been as active as I would have liked over the last 12 months but still made sure to log on from time to time for a bit of leveling, to keep the house current and spend a fair bit of time on the forums (lurking! - but at least to stay up to date for when I can play full time again when travel for work isn't so horrific!).

I logged into my account a few weeks ago just to keep the house current, but now that I'm back in the country I can't access the front door with any of my toons on either of my two accounts. The house name has changed to "an unnamed house". It would have been two, perhaps three weeks ago max that I refreshed it. The house looks identical to mine so it would be a hell of a thing if there was a big roll back that I missed and someone put the exact same house in the exact same spot.

Any ideas on where to go for help here? My Jan is blessedly free from both family and work commitments so was looking forward to getting into it.

Cheers
Yohee

Pm @Shane

Kears

Master
Hi All

Cheers
Yohee

huh, i thought you need to refresh the house within 7 days else it'll go IDOC?

Malkraven

Grandmaster
huh, i thought you need to refresh the house within 7 days else it'll go IDOC?

no its about a 3 weeks to a month total

fresh>somewhat not 100% sure never watched
somewhat > fairly 1 week
fairly > great 1 week
great >idoc about 1 week

6 hrs later it will be gone

Yohee

Expert
I don't think this Idoc'd. It's marked as "fairly worn" - which is about what I'd expect after two weeks. It's also identical to my house except for the name (and that it won't let me in :)!

Something weird it certinly going on though!!!

Dig'em

Grandmaster
I don't think this Idoc'd. It's marked as "fairly worn" - which is about what I'd expect after two weeks. It's also identical to my house except for the name (and that it won't let me in :)!

Something weird it certinly going on though!!!
It's possible you were reported for refreshing your house for a year and not playing. The GMs have been cracking down on people refreshing a house over and over and not playing so that plots do not become hoarded by people that don't even play. Just a possibility

Yohee

Expert
Hmm - well that would suck. Sounds like I should talk to the admins. It's a pretty tiny plot but I understand land is scarce!

Cack

Grandmaster
Same thing happened to me
55826155.jpg

Yohee

Expert
Same thing happened to me
55826155.jpg

So same house in the same place but keys don't work? Did you work out what it was?

Ironically I lost my last house this time last year - with all the contents of course - again went away with the family for three weeks and didn't have any way to refresh my house - and the refresh I did do before I left just so happened to be in the middle of one of the roll backs with all the server attacks!!

It's not an enormous deal to have to rebuild everything again - hey, thats part of the fun! - but it would be great to know that if I have to go semi inactive again in a few months (likely!) that I won't simply loose it all again!