Votes: 5 33.3%
  • D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • F

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
Only thing I would change is the steps from the first to second floor. Scoot each set back a tile and put a couple times of floor on the second level to close the resulting gap. As it is it may be annoying getting from steps to second floor of you over run a tile or whatever.

Otherwise looks good

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
Thx everyone for your input so far - its much appreciated.:)

Karl - hah yea , i can fix that :):D.

If anyone else has any suggestions - please feel free to share them! I am willing to make any "reasonable" changes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Young Star

Grandmaster
Only thing I would change is the steps from the first to second floor. Scoot each set back a tile and put a couple times of floor on the second level to close the resulting gap. As it is it may be annoying getting from steps to second floor of you over run a tile or whatever.

Otherwise looks good
I came across this house before seeing the post and that was my thought when I was going upstairs. Making the landing more then 1 tile wide would help ease of use.

Darkarna

Grandmaster
*I will never sell this, it's a landmark of Yew*

At least now it will be safer to actually use...

Nice design Silly Santa, matches my walls next door ;) The only gripe would be the marble stairs....

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
*I will never sell this, it's a landmark of Yew*

At least now it will be safer to actually use...

Nice design Silly Santa, matches my walls next door ;)

Ahh i was wondering who owned that house hehee .. Nice to meet ya neighbor :)

Thxx for the compliment on the house btw :). I will never lock the front door , or move those books on the 1st floor and i wont ever sell it to some douche that will make it non-public. I know a few people hate the design .. But some others are diggin' it .. Its just hard to make a house that --everyone-- loves. :(

Im by far no custom house design expert.. But i do not think it looks horrible to the point where i should just erase all of it and start from scratch:(.

I do think it could use a bit more of deco'ing though to give it some more character.

Garillo

Master
Good to see the rune library will remain. I've put it to good use since starting 3 weeks ago and was worried it would be dismantled.

Darkarna

Grandmaster
Ahh i was wondering who owned that house hehee .. Nice to meet ya neighbor :)

Thxx for the compliment on the house btw :). I will never lock the front door , or move those books on the 1st floor and i wont ever sell it to some douche that will make it non-public. I know a few people hate the design .. But some others are diggin' it .. Its just hard to make a house that --everyone-- loves. :(

Im by far no custom house design expert.. But i do not think it looks horrible to the point where i should just erase all of it and start from scratch:(.

I do think it could use a bit more of deco'ing though to give it some more character.

You will never get the full acceptance of design, so many opinions, so many tastes, the key I guess is to make it accessible to everyone regardless who like it or not. I lost my bloody friended status to it, I must cry a bucket of tears :(. Get rid of the marble stairs and make them something different, really wrecks the look of it.

Ramekin

Talked to you in game (I'm HeyBlinkin), but it's looking even better! As a newer player to the server, thanks so much for providing a great rune library to ease getting around and setting up!

Da Witch Dr

Master
Hey silly! This is Clyso Da Witch Dr! I was talking with you over the weekend at your house. Just wanted to say, good work! Looks great! That is going to be a hot vendor spot, no doubt...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shortbus

Grandmaster
Talked to you in game (I'm HeyBlinkin), but it's looking even better! As a newer player to the server, thanks so much for providing a great rune library to ease getting around and setting up!

Did you say Abe Lincoln???

Welcome to UOF!

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
Hey silly! This is Clyso Da Witch Dr! I was talking with you over the weekend at your house. Just wanted to say, good work! Looks great! That is going to be a hot vendor spot, no doubt...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

heyy , thank you ! It was nice meeting you btw last weekend :)

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
I changed a few things around. Hopefully everyone likes these changes... one of the biggest changes though was I pushed all of the vendor rentals on the roof forward.. and created a "safe area" for shop owners.

Only friended people will be able to enter that area via teleporter , so they can stock their vendors safely while shoppers can browse from the other side of the top floor.

SUE0ExJ.png

zWaPYx3.png

ENBPM9C.png