xmas mobs

King Dingaling

Grandmaster
Thought I was off screen

EWweKHR.jpg
lmao now that's funny

but ya the loot is a little ******** killed a toxic paragon christmas mob...4 metas on it (stage 4 and 5s) and took like 10 min to kill...for 3k gold? pfft oh well, got like 4k XP off it tho

Vorax

Grandmaster
Also the fact that they reveal stealth from a mile away, I absolutely hate these bullshit so called monsters
Yea, the xmas and halloween last year were perfectly fine, idk why we can't just use the same code... I'm not exactly bitching, I enjoy anything the admins do for us as a community, but this year its half assed. :( Special hues are gone, the weird paint they drop now are basically just cultist paint... No drops really. The chests suck, the gold drops are normal mob drops... The only thing the mobs are good for is meta exp, and if you have a gold relic, don't even bother trying, you'll just get an xmas paragon.

dropya

Journeyman
Yea, the xmas and halloween last year were perfectly fine, idk why we can't just use the same code... I'm not exactly bitching, I enjoy anything the admins do for us as a community, but this year its half assed. :( Special hues are gone, the weird paint they drop now are basically just cultist paint... No drops really. The chests suck, the gold drops are normal mob drops... The only thing the mobs are good for is meta exp, and if you have a gold relic, don't even bother trying, you'll just get an xmas paragon.

Yes just give us something worth killing them for...

King Dingaling

Grandmaster
i seen an orange xmas dragon in destard like 3 or 4 days ago. i assumed instead of all orange and purple they mixed it up with regular hue....?

ProdigyOsi

Grandmaster
This was fixed retro-actively last night (for the chests and paint anyway). if there are still any around it's because they haven't been killed yet.

tonkLoD

Grandmaster
dam just went and looked. the ab spider isnt there. gj to whoever took it out. how long did it take?

Some One

Master
wait isn't there a cap on the amount of xp you can gain per mob with meta pets?

because there sure as fuck is for meta talismans, and i don't see why tamers should have it any easier.
Do you incur perma stat loss?
Pets do if they die .
Very unfair ,unbalanced.
maybe a meta whatever should.
Tamers do

CAPTUN AUSTRALIA

Grandmaster
Anyone gotten a coloured statue yet?

I feel that since the chest drop rate is so low compared with last year, we'll be lucky to see even a few?

EvilAcid

Grandmaster
I got a red christmas chest, as like halloween i am assuming its just filled with regular paragon loot.

Caso

Grandmaster
I don't understand how they stuffed this event up?

Last years Xmas mobs had a 1 in 10 chance in a chest for a special hued statue, then a lesser chance for a special hued clothing piece. This was a brilliant event and saw loads to dungeons.

HOWEVER, this time they somehow stuffed up the code and the drops are probably 1 in 10000 like paragon hued statue drops... Staff should really release such events with a post outlining the odds... As it stands Xmas mobs are a waste of time.

Trojandrew

Grandmaster
So i was trying to sell my friend on the game and get a new player in. so i go to recall into my spot to launch a boat aaaaaaaand xmas drake with an instant 100dmg fireball... hard to sell that

CAPTUN AUSTRALIA

Grandmaster
Yeah seems broken.

I railed out soo many mobs and got like 6 paints and 2 chests.

Last year was like a 10% drop for chests? and a 5% drop for a statue in that chest. Even with those odds i only got 4 last year and i farmed them like no tomorrow.

My instincts are telling me this is broken like easter/halloween - in that the chance to get a chest is stupidly low, then a statue from that is probably a paragon chest drop rate which is next to 0.