xmas mobs

tonkLoD

Grandmaster
post ur great encounters here.

mine pulled a paragon xmas ogre lord. guy had 20289 hps. it took my lvl 3 meta and nightbear 20 mins to get it half life. then my gf showed up with with her lvl4 and we killed it in another 10 mins. by the time it was dead it went to 20300 hp. lol. used i think 800 bandages. she got 10k xp and i am sure i got 20k for my lil guy. i didnt take a ss. should have though. if u have a story post a SS!

Arch Enemy

Grandmaster
wait isn't there a cap on the amount of xp you can gain per mob with meta pets?

because there sure as fuck is for meta talismans, and i don't see why tamers should have it any easier.

Adramelech

Master
wait isn't there a cap on the amount of xp you can gain per mob with meta pets?

because there sure as fuck is for meta talismans, and i don't see why tamers should have it any easier.
You get the mobs original HP plus the HP from when it Paragons. It's capped. And Meta mages/dexers have it much easier when it comes to leveling, mobs have to die on a meta tamer to get any credit. You just do damage as a meta dex/mage and get points.

SirLothar

Grandmaster
My story of the day is I spent all morning gaining 20k xp on a low level meta steed until I ran into a paragon xmas dragon which killed the steed in one firebreath about 3 screens away. Lost all the day's work in about 5 seconds.

Trojandrew

Grandmaster
paragon xmas reaper. had to call in help b/c i couldn't get close to do any dmg lol

also finding 2 xmas mob right next to each other = provo heaven :D

King Dingaling

Grandmaster
My story of the day is I spent all morning gaining 20k xp on a low level meta steed until I ran into a paragon xmas dragon which killed the steed in one firebreath about 3 screens away. Lost all the day's work in about 5 seconds.
lmao xmas paragon dragon..wow. some dingaling thief lured it right to me. from a whole damn screen away he got me in 1 shot

These X-mas mobs suck ass, and I for sure am done with them.. I'm ready for a revert, or the shit to be back to normal. Destard is a death trap with an elder x-mas dragon doing 100+ damage, and the greaters doing something like 90. That's just from X-mas, lets not get started with the paragons. To top it off, you get absolutely nothing from them.
No extra gold, but a small chance at some shitty Christmas stuff. Staff didn't do to well on this event, I'd rather of had nothing done for Christmas than this shit, just my opinion.

tonkLoD

Grandmaster
new one. paragon dread spider with xmas air ele and reg air ele and dread spider. killed my meta 2x. lol. to much poison to handle. for some reason i couldnt pull them apart. they just moved as one. lol.

AssHat

Grandmaster
new one. paragon dread spider with xmas air ele and reg air ele and dread spider. killed my meta 2x. lol. to much poison to handle. for some reason i couldnt pull them apart. they just moved as one. lol.

this was the 2nd hardest mob i encountered was a halloween/xmas paragon dread spider.

i didnt ever want to see what a abnormal dread spider halloween/xmas paragon mob is

thestand

Grandmaster
Thought I was off screen

EWweKHR.jpg

Vorax

Grandmaster
These X-mas mobs suck ass, and I for sure am done with them.. I'm ready for a revert, or the shit to be back to normal. Destard is a death trap with an elder x-mas dragon doing 100+ damage, and the greaters doing something like 90. That's just from X-mas, lets not get started with the paragons. To top it off, you get absolutely nothing from them.
No extra gold, but a small chance at some shitty Christmas stuff. Staff didn't do to well on this event, I'd rather of had nothing done for Christmas than this shit, just my opinion.
Not to mention drakes and young dragon fire breaths do 100+ each if they're christmas...