Wtf

Firecrest

Grandmaster
Or, they carry nothing, need 0 gp invested in anything, and big deal die for 2 mins, still be rezzed by in town healers, no 8hr statloss. And the 2 mins is less then being resssurected and restocking.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Darkarna

Grandmaster
Or, they carry nothing, need 0 gp invested in anything, and big deal die for 2 mins, still be rezzed by in town healers, no 8hr statloss. And the 2 mins is less then being resssurected and restocking.

The skill set and all its worth is just the atom sitting on-top of mount Everest to what we face on a daily basis. We all have virtual children to feed and many harlots to.. um... feed.. You just don't know the struggles we face, you just don't know....

*Walks away with a pocket full of @Firecrest 's gold..*

*Grins*

I don't think I've ever seen the struggle of thieves told in such an epic fashion; bravo!

Why thank you, our story shall be told and heard!

Firecrest

Grandmaster
Spent 3 hours filling vendors.. lost 50k gloves in less than a min... nothing but tears. ..

Lady Macbeth

Grandmaster
Crafting area should be moved to behind wbb.

The reason the poker tables and trade Area were placed there is to show how busy the server is, so let's add the crafters into that.

Also, if you bring the crafters further into the guard zone you will prevent a huge amount of the griefing that gets caused by guard zone exploitation.

And the thieves will have better access to everyone that way.

It's a win win win

P.S. just make sure the bank is not accessible from within the crafting zone (figured there would be complaints about this)

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I know thieves would not like this idea but since I don't have a thief so I'm all for it. If this happens, then Shane's vision to have a market place for ppl to order, repair and trade craftable items will come true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Firecrest

Grandmaster
That should only take you 5 hrs to get gm stealing snooping hiding and stealth.

crazy-horse

Master
There is only a bit of hipocracy here. I wonder how the admins would react if the "free trade zone" had the same ruleset and proximity situation that the crafting are has. But wait... theres lots of banks, we are forced to be able to craft slayers and such ONLY in the crafting area. why cant the crafting area have the same ruleset as the trading area? Why have to deal with being a target for and and all thives in such a restricted and hostile area just to appease.. well.. the thieves? If the answer is that you want "danger" why is there a free trade area?
I swear if this shard wasn't free.. but I admit its damn well worth the cost.

Lady Macbeth

Grandmaster
To me as long as the GM will look into the off screen casting explosion spell and let us if this is legit or not. I'm ok with current setting. Either moving crafting inside wbb bank or have crafting area with access to bank just a bonus and a dream to me. Would be nice if my dreams can come true. A girl can always dream :)

halv

Grandmaster
I like it how it is. Please stop changing so much. Or make some no PvP noob dungeons for newer but not young player.

Some posts in this thread sound like you really have to learn PvP to play this shard. Do I have to leave if I don't like to do PvP? :p

Guard zones and WBB bank safe zone are very important features for me. Stay with it.

Or make this shard trammel with faction PvP only. It's a good way to get rid of some hundred players, because it's already much to crowdy in the dungeons. :D :D :D

BTW: The most crafters can craft Boomboxes or use beetles to put away important stuff. There is actually no way to untrap a legandary crafted trap or boombox. My boomboxes took out many many thieves and killed a lot of PKs. It's not about getting rid of PKs or thieves, it's about to learn how to avoid them without doing PvP.
At this time there are many reds crawling the dungeons, but mostly you can recall with a simple macro and hot key. With a legendary scribe you can cast protection first, you will definitly recall even when they hit you.
It's mostly my own stupidity if I get killed. But there is a learning curve about avoiding PKs. Please give noobs a chance to get there.

Sometimes you can get the head of a solo PK even if he killed you. You only need to be quick after your boombox took him to the ground. ;)
(Many players bring in a second mostly blue char to cut of the the own head and steal the loot. I've seen this a lot.)

Wyntr

Master
BTW: The most crafters can craft Boomboxes or use beetles to put away important stuff. There is actually no way to untrap a legandary crafted trap or boombox. My boomboxes took out many many thieves and killed a lot of PKs. It's not about getting rid of PKs or thieves, it's about to learn how to avoid them without doing PvP.
At this time there are many reds crawling the dungeons, but mostly you can recall with a simple macro and hot key. With a legendary scribe you can cast protection first, you will definitly recall even when they hit you.
It's mostly my own stupidity if I get killed. But there is a learning curve about avoiding PKs. Please give noobs a chance to get there.

Sometimes you can get the head of a solo PK even if he killed you. You only need to be quick after your boombox took him to the ground. ;)
(Many players bring in a second mostly blue char to cut of the the own head and steal the loot. I've seen this a lot.)

All of this^^
Real UO, the reason we play.
In most games, the game tells you what you can do. In UO, you tell the game what it can do.

Darkarna

Grandmaster
I know thieves would not like this idea but since I don't have a thief so I'm all for it. If this happens, then Shane's vision to have a market place for ppl to order, repair and trade craftable items will come true.

So what you are basically saying is screw thieves, I don't have one so it is not important. I say, increase the crafting cost for making slayers, reduce the success chance and make sure that durability on high end slayers is below 50%. Also reduce top tier Bod rewards, increase fail rate to smelting ore, reduce chance to making clothing with special hues/MOTM hues, each fail uses 1 resource and I propose this because I do not have a crafting character.

Bleh :(

Rikket_The_Rogue

Grandmaster
I was afk killed literally next to WBB last night, while standing right next to a guard.

On that note, why am I not getting a report murder count gump?

Just grey screen of death when I look at my screen this morning.

Fix on explo spell = person gets flagged upon targeting an innocent rather than having to wait till the spell lands.