wow on meta pet thieves

R.I.P HotCosby

a young dragon about a year old, he was an ugly grey unwanted meta that fought many a beast. He went before his time. Being a middle class tamer I could never afford the relics he deserved.

Im sorry I couldn't afford your ransom and may your rebirth be filled with glory and fortune

i now realize meta pets are the rich mans end game. Probably for the better, im just going to stick to beetles and ww's. didn't feel like anyone would want to hijack a grey young dragon at the time. didnt have a stone or a relic. just leveled for fun and something to do.

Bromista

Grandmaster
No matter what pet you move forward with it's always in your best interest to buy the summoning balls. Value of the pet aside, you cannot afford to pause and reset every time a pet gets stolen. Obtaining new pets, bonding, training, downtime.

If it's worth bonding it's worth balling.

You do seem to be taking it pretty well, I'll say that :)

Lord and Savior

Apprentice
i now realize meta pets are the rich mans end game. Probably for the better, im just going to stick to beetles and ww's. didn't feel like anyone would want to hijack a grey young dragon at the time. didnt have a stone or a relic. just leveled for fun and something to do.
If it was fun, just get another one? I mean.. Right?

Edit: and a pet ball

Lord and Savior

Apprentice
No matter what pet you move forward with it's always in your best interest to buy the summoning balls. Value of the pet aside, you cannot afford to pause and reset every time a pet gets stolen. Obtaining new pets, bonding, training, downtime.

If it's worth bonding it's worth balling.

You do seem to be taking it pretty well, I'll say that :)
I'll show you a balling.

it was quiet. while on booty island, just killed a orge lord, there was one blue just lurking so i didnt think anything of it. but when i casted recall he must have targeted my meta because it didn't arrive. about 5 seconds later i returned it was gone. not sure how he got it out so fast but it happened.

it was more of a time theft then a gold theft. Lots of hours gone...

But then i had to realize that this game is nothing more than a game. either way every hour playing this game is a waste of time.

its probably less hours to start a small business IRL. then come here and sell dono coins to get rich then buy a premium meta drag with all the trimmings.

Lesson learned I guess

im feeling extra generous today.

Im going to give this dragon egg to the first person who reads this and comes to the skara bre bank

and starts a transaction with my character merkaba
then say "i want hotcosby"

If im gone that means i already gave it away

Ill be here 30 mins

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
Buy a pet ball, I didn't, now all i can do is watch my pet dissapear from the other side of a pk house.

Hopeless and pitiful

I wish i saw this thread sooner. If you have a meta pet that is house trapped, and it is not balled :

Option A) Go beside the house , closest to the pet. Call "All follow me" and recall. If it is close enough, and not trapped well inside the house - the pet will recall with you

Option B) If the house has a door - call all follow me. Then kill your character and go through the door as a ghost. If the pet is following your foot steps inside the house - say "I Seek forgiveness" and you will appear at Britain Healers... if you have the ring of forgiveness.

Option C) If the meta pet is a ghost - Hold down CTRL and press SHIFT. On the command menu - release the pet. The meta egg will appear in your bag.... the skills/relics will be lost... but you will still have the egg at least.

I hope this helps for future reference. Sorry for your loss.

Last edited:

drasked

Grandmaster
R.I.P HotCosby

a young dragon about a year old, he was an ugly grey unwanted meta that fought many a beast. He went before his time. Being a middle class tamer I could never afford the relics he deserved.

Im sorry I couldn't afford your ransom and may your rebirth be filled with glory and fortune

RIP

I wish i saw this thread sooner. If you have a meta pet that is house trapped, and it is not balled :

Option A) Go beside the house , closest to the pet. Call "All follow me" and recall. If it is close enough, and not trapped well inside the house - the pet will recall with you

Option B) If the house has a door - call all follow me. Then kill your character and go through the door as a ghost. If the pet is following your foot steps inside the house - say "I Seek forgiveness" and you will appear at Britain Healers... if you have the ring of forgiveness.

Option C) If the meta pet is a ghost - Hold down CTRL and press SHIFT. On the command menu - release the pet. The meta egg will appear in your bag.... the skills/relics will be lost... but you will still have the egg at least.

I hope this helps for future reference. Sorry for your loss.

thats pretty much how my options worked.

This house on booty island was made for trapping pets, it had a basement, locked chests around the walls.

The only reason i know this is because after trying option A, I did option B,

Then this is where I kick my self in the nuts for at least a few more days. While in a hurry, I misspelled foregivness, foregiveness,.... forgiveness... then my ghost got kicked from the house...

Then Option C because I couldn't trust the kidnappers, even if i gave them all the money in my bank, how am i to know they would even honor my request, LOL, SUCKER. NOW UR PETZ GUNNA DIE.LOL. THANKS FOR YOUR SHINIES NOOB.

I know this is a hard core server, i get that, im over it, my only request is that if that kidnapping is deemed fair under the ruleset
this game really needs is a Ransom Deed . To guarantee i get my item/pet back when payment is recieved.

but then again if they made a ransom deed more people might start kidnapping in return so maybe not.

Thanks for your advice.

if this happen to anyone reading this, make sure you know how to spell forgivness, i mean foregivness, i mean forgiveness!!!