Wow!!! Just Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Helmet8720

Novice
I don't mind that there are a few jerks on the game but it seems everyone with the exception of super new people. Seems most who is good at this game are jerks. I had someone camp my damn house for the first 2 or 3 months I played. I'm willing to learn but not many are willing to teach and there isn't much about this game as far as PvP online that I can find. Just videos of people running thru dungs killing people. Maybe your right and I should just go back to CoD.

yeah thats it I'm quitting. 1337_chicken with people like you who make drama like that will destroy this server.

I feel.... like I'm talking to my girl friend.

Ok baby, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. *rubs Helmet8720's shoulders* All I was trying to say is UO breeds tough players, and that one day you will become a tougher, stronger player. You might actually attempt to kill the guy! Hooray! Do you accept my apology baby? *kisses helmet8720 on the cheek *

What? No?
Arg.. Well unfortunately quitters don't make good UO players. Here you go. you might enjoy hanging out with funshine bear better.
http://www.agkidzone.com/care-bears/games

Babethoven

Grandmaster
ijs...... people who do that shit need to be punished for making us lose another player.... who cares if he got his loot stole in game... coming on forums and giving them more shit about it makes people give up here, and word of mouth is a motherfucker for the people who don't know about it....

and that shit about " ahhh this server wasnt for you blah blah blah" how the fuck you expect us to grow when you little shits want to come with some dumb fuck shit on the forums MAKING these new people completly say FUCK THIS SHARD after gettin greifed in game and THEN on forums..... something needs to be done, new rules was posted last night lets see if anything is done im sure i'll get a warning on my language but i think its very much deserved to see this shit over and over again, since i been back the last 4-5 months i can almost certainly count 30 AT LEAST people who have quit because of 1. somethign in game, 2 then come on forums to VOICE what had happened and then get greifed some more..... like i said... rules are suposeably suppose to be reinforced as before... lets see

old azz

Adept
ijs...... people who do that shit need to be punished for making us lose another player.... who cares if he got his loot stole in game... coming on forums and giving them more shit about it makes people give up here, and word of mouth is a motherfucker for the people who don't know about it....

and that shit about " ahhh this server wasnt for you blah blah blah" how the fuck you expect us to grow when you little shits want to come with some dumb fuck shit on the forums MAKING these new people completly say FUCK THIS SHARD after gettin greifed in game and THEN on forums..... something needs to be done, new rules was posted last night lets see if anything is done im sure i'll get a warning on my language but i think its very much deserved to see this shit over and over again, since i been back the last 4-5 months i can almost certainly count 30 AT LEAST people who have quit because of 1. somethign in game, 2 then come on forums to VOICE what had happened and then get greifed some more..... like i said... rules are suposeably suppose to be reinforced as before... lets see
IF WE CANT FUCK WITH KIDS THAT MAKE POST LIKE THIS THEN MAKING POSTS LIKE THIS SHOULD BE PUNISHABLE AS WELL

"ijs".... your gay (go page staff on me again)

WTF DID YOU JUST SAY? Speak English PLEASE.

Not everyone who plays UO is cut out for UO. I'm surprised you're still playing this game you dweeb. How the hell do you expect the community to act when someone cries.. again.. and again.. and AGAIN about the same thing ? Wah a PK killed me, wah wah wah someone looted my stuff.

Instead of coming to the forums and asking for constructive criticism, which anyone here always, 100% of the time ( of the post I've seen ) has no problem giving, they WHINE about it. UO is not a game for whiners, it's a game about learning from your mistakes so it doesn't happen again and becoming a better player.

Adapt or DIE. END OF STORY.

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster

What rules do you think were broken? I just re-read them and I don't see anything that applies here.

No one is griefing the dude, but sometimes a little reality check is in order.

And to be fair he went from 'fuck this fuck you I quit' to 'yeah maybe I should take a break'. He has tasted the nectar of UOF, I bet he will be back.

UO breaks people down but IF they have the mental and emotional fortitude they pick themselves up, get stronger, and get to experience this amazing game to the fullest.

Helmet8720

Novice
I honestly don't care that someone stole the loot I was just venting. All I'm saying is it seems 90% of the people I run into are D bags. I give stuff away all the time to new players, gold, weapons, armor, Deco for houses. I'm just a good person in RL and like to help people. Here's an example of things I run into. I get killed by a couple of reds they loot me. It's the game no biggie. I get a res and go back to try and get some tips on how to PvP what happens they kill me 10 times before I can even get a word in. I mean it's cool if your a good PvPer and can rack up a huge body count but why not help someone? You already got the loot, your not getting anything else. Why wouldn't you just say hey use this or carry that or join us and we will train ya.

Sure. I'm assuming you're a dexxer. Here's dexxer 101.

Carry pots. Carry pouches. Carry band aids. Use hot keys. Run away if your health is low. Click, point chase. When you die, don't do what you did to die again.

You are now a uber dexxer.

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
Ok Chicken you wanna help me learn to PvP?

Dude hit up the pvp forums there are multiple high level pvpers who have said they will help people learn. If all else fails just hang out in shame 5 and wait for POWER to come thru they will show ya the ropes ;)

Honestly the best way to learn is just do it. I am not good at pvp but I try to engage every red I see unless its like 3v1 or I'm full of loot. I die, ALOT. But you get over the adrenaline after the first 100 or so deaths and then you can start to try and process what is happening in a fight, try to anticipate, try to attack etc. it's actually really fun once you stop giving a fuck about getting whooped regularly.

Once you get used to it it's easy to engage people when you're farming. Provo that dragon paragon onto the next person who runs up while you're farming, feels good man :)

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
Sure. I'm assuming you're a dexxer. Here's dexxer 101.

Carry pots. Carry pouches. Carry band aids. Use hot keys. Run away if your health is low. Click, point chase. When you die, don't do what you did to die again.

You are now a uber dexxer.

Pots, pouches, and hot keys are really the backbone of pvp. P good advice tbh.

C

Carl

Locking this thread. It's a game people will talk shit which is not against the rules unless it's racist or becomes too personal.

Furthermore Babethoven your reply is a contradiction to your recent actions where you thought it would be funny to take a companions pets and boat them off and then boast about it on the forum in a new thread. That and you continue to make polls that you have been warned about on the forum which just caught negative debates.

Status
Not open for further replies.