Wow!!! Just Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ultima Online is a game where the strongest survive. UO even works miracles on sad, pathetic noobs like yourself by chewing you up, and spittin you out... a man. You may be a piece a shit, but after UO works her magic on you, you are a shiny piece of shit at least.

S

Shane

UO Forever has one of the better communities i've ever seen compared to alot of other free servers i've played. That's for sure.

Helmet8720

Novice
yeah thats it I'm quitting. 1337_chicken with people like you who make drama like that will destroy this server.

andomin

Master
There are good people on the server. You just don't hear about them as often as you hear about the douchebags.

DoctorBooty

Apprentice
Don't rage quit bro just take a break and cool off. Its not uo its the anonymity of the internet that makes people d bags. Every game has got em.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
He wasn't makin drama man, just saying you have to be a bit tough to make it in UO. If you're gonna quit over someone looting your kill I dunno what to say other than SMH.

There's griefers in all games, UO is the only one that lets you wreck their shit (or die trying).

@Shane is right. For every story of woe I see on here there are five people standing up to help the person get back on their feet. The community is really good and the game would be boring without some scumfucks coming along trying to kill you/steal your shit at any time.

Helmet8720

Novice
I was just like what a D bag that he would just come and loot after I had it just about dead. But people like Chicken are pieces of crap. I've tried PvP and it seems you need more than yourself to do so and if you find someone to roll with the screw you over at some point. I mean what is the point. I'm gonna take a break for a while. If I decide to quit I will donate my stuff to someone cool.

Strife

Master
UO is not the game for you if someone stealing your loot upsets you. (No drama intended at all) Next time either kill the person or be quicker on the looting. Trust me, we all have our moments that we learn from, its what makes UO so fun.

Strife

Master
Personally it sounds like UO isn't a game for you. Your taking things to heart. If someone scammed you out of your house, then be upset, but this is something you just sit back and laugh about lol

DoctorBooty

Apprentice
Strife you never know what else is going on with people and not everyone reacts the same way. Uo is tough for sure but I think this guy just needs a good guild to play with.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Babethoven

Grandmaster
well some people didnt read the updated rules of forums...... lets see if anything happens or if staff enforces them due to this thread............

Status
Not open for further replies.