Would you still PVM....

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
tldr ill sum up this whole thread for anyone who is joining late

Glutt has recruited most of the people who want to pvp on this server and is now lacking people to zerg so now his private staff member has directed kingdoms towards forcing pvmers to play orange toons and give him people to kill while all the time he sits on his fat arse and gets given gold for doin nothing.

blah blah blah

840554b037282d47ab25e1e39a1c13c2.gif

Tard the Paladin

Grandmaster
I spit out my drink when Tard said PvPers stick around because the challenges don't get stale.

Lol great, thanks for that.

It must be genetic then. Your mom is also a spitter.

I am the first and possibly only PvM'er to solo Arch Demon and Fafnir (third level on top of ancient wyrm btw). My PvM accomplishments are the most notable on this shard and I am the first to tell you that mob AI on twenty year old UO is garbage.

Bromista

Grandmaster
A. You shut the fuck up about my moms, yo.

B. Oh. Boy. Your powers of observation are amazing. The AI in this game is shit and there aren't many actual challenges. Staff has upped the ante a little some of the custom content but you can only do so much. I notice you blather on about Fafnir and arch daemon, but what about Andralamech? Don't hear you boasting that one. You solo any dragon RDAs or Lummoxes? Warden? Doubtful.

Honestly though what's more stale than EQMS style PvP? Real challenging. I'd equate it to farming whipping vines.

I mean if someone else said what you said they may have a point but just seeing it come from you made me lol

Tard the Paladin

Grandmaster
A. You shut the fuck up about my moms, yo.

B. Oh. Boy. Your powers of observation are amazing. The AI in this game is shit and there aren't many actual challenges. Staff has upped the ante a little some of the custom content but you can only do so much. I notice you blather on about Fafnir and arch daemon, but what about Andralamech? Don't hear you boasting that one. You solo any dragon RDAs or Lummoxes? Warden? Doubtful.

Honestly though what's more stale than EQMS style PvP? Real challenging. I'd equate it to farming whipping vines.

I mean if someone else said what you said they may have a point but just seeing it come from you made me lol

My bad. You're right. I shouldn't throw shade at your mom cause her ass already throws shade like a solar eclipse. DAAAAAAMNNNN!!!!

Wait. No. Dammit. I did it again. Ughhh....

For reals though. All those things you listed are easy. All kill. Rinse and repeat...