WTS Wind Tunnel House (10m)

TraJik

Grandmaster
set a B/O

So YOU are the one that has owned this frigging badass house all this time. I remember on day 3-4 of the server release there was all sorts of awesome housing spots left. You could go place right outside of Vesper, in Brit and all over. I remember thinking that I would be the first to get this spot and I took off daydreaming on how I am going to hold this house for ransom in the future for a big payday. My dreams were of course crushed. Dang you. Dang you.

tankian

Grandmaster
sorry and yes i almost placed right at brit bridge and yew bank but even though those spots might be worth more to some, this spot has always been a highly sought after location on all shards

tankian

Grandmaster
Noooo

Let me see how much money I can put together, I want this house
I talked to you just the other day and I know you said you wanted it but never got back to me, and I only put sale pending because 2 other people pm'd me with interest and wa
Noooo

Did you get my pm a couple days ago? I'll do buyout

Edit: looks like my box was full
yeah, I did try and pm you back but never heard back from you, your inbox was full. and I only put sale pending because I have a couple serious interested buyers but haven't set any deals in stone yet.

Dwyane Wade

Grandmaster
I talked to you just the other day and I know you said you wanted it but never got back to me, and I only put sale pending because 2 other people pm'd me with interest and wa

yeah, I did try and pm you back but never heard back from you, your inbox was full. and I only put sale pending because I have a couple serious interested buyers but haven't set any deals in stone yet.

Like I said I'll do buyout

I also offered buyout, and currently have a house for sale to make room for this one. Will need to know one way or another to continue or suspend sale of the house.