Wind Teleporters in Ancient Wyrm's no longer work

Bromista

Grandmaster
As I said, you can go get fucked.

Would probably do you wonders! Won't know til you try, amirite?

K A Z

Grandmaster
I wonder why people get away with this constant trolling ala Bromista. Guy addressed some important things in those two threads, pure negativity like you spread it should be a 1 month byebye imo.

Bromista

Grandmaster
I wonder why people get away with this constant trolling ala Bromista. Guy addressed some important things in those two threads, pure negativity like you spread it should be a 1 month byebye imo.
Well, I guess trolling the trolls is fair game eh?

There's a place for posts like this. It's called bug reports. That is all I have to say.

I'm going to lighten up, I've already made up my mind to not push it any further. I know when I'm on the edge. Thattt is all I have to say actually.

K A Z

Grandmaster
Well, I guess trolling the trolls is fair game eh?

There's a place for posts like this. It's called bug reports. That is all I have to say.

I'm going to lighten up, I've already made up my mind to not push it any further. I know when I'm on the edge. Thattt is all I have to say actually.

I mean both sides look like retards now. Just go and check the Flame section of these boards. The whole of you just act like retards. It's gotten to a point where even I can't stand it anymore.