Win 10 and lag/stutter

lollo

Grandmaster
Nah, you just make me laugh thinking it's somehow cool to be in the navy or airforce.

To me you're just another unemployed bum that couldn't find a better job, otherwise you wouldn't be here posting 24/7 bragging about it

Sandman

Grandmaster
Nah, you just make me laugh thinking it's somehow cool to be in the navy or airforce.

To me you're just another unemployed bum that couldn't find a better job, otherwise you wouldn't be here posting 24/7 bragging about it

It is in fact not cool to be in the Navy or Air Force. Just saying.

Enjoy Freedom.

Last edited by a moderator:

eric_azria

Grandmaster
Also, learn to read. Your father eric was the first one to even mention the military.

Let's just be clear here who needs to work on their reading comprehension, or maybe you just had a memory lapse, since you're so fucking stupid.

I challenge you to show me where prior to that particular post I mentioned anything about military.

We'll start with your use of the word airborne, which to any "civilian" would imply that you're part of an airborne regiment.
Let's also highlight your use of the word "Civilian", and go from there.

8hdZm89.jpg

Sandman

Grandmaster
Let's just be clear here who needs to work on their reading comprehension, or maybe you just had a memory lapse, since you're so fucking stupid.

I challenge you to show me where prior to that particular post I mentioned anything about military.

Let's also highlight your use of the word "Civilian", and go from there.

8hdZm89.jpg

"Congrats.

You weren't suited for college life, and probably entered with a GED.

You went with the only branch of service that would accept you.

I've got a dozen or more friends that joined the military - from AF, marines, navy, and the army.

Absolutely none of them have the time to even think about posting on a wizard forum.

I don't debate your credentials, nor care, just your ability to enthrall us with lavish tales of your commando lifestyle.

Two of my friends were AF, one of them never went to the desert and the other went 2 or 3 times.

The one who went was in an air-conditioned bunker pressing buttons and watching computer screens.

I also have a friend that ate shrapnel, and received a discharge.

None of them collect a free meal from Dennys, or parade around in their fatigues when they're home.

You?"

Are you high?

Sandman

Grandmaster
You seem salty..

Was I serious when I said you are not Alpha, absolutely.

Was everything I said over the last 2 hours said to invoke a response, absolutely.

Did you accidentally forget to join a 7x because you were too busy responding here? Abso-Fucking-Lutely. lol

Sandman

Grandmaster
Thanks Easy,

Somehow it seems better now. I'm assuming something was probably updating in the background.

Garet Jax

Grandmaster
I will nvr get why people upgrade to the latest not so greatest pos OS right away every time, knowing that the last time it happened was a fucking disaster as well as the time before that...

Sandman

Grandmaster
I will nvr get why people upgrade to the latest not so greatest pos OS right away every time, knowing that the last time it happened was a fucking disaster as well as the time before that...

It was free and Win 8 sucked.. I felt like it would be hard to go anywhere but up from that lol