Win 10 and lag/stutter

Sandman

Grandmaster
It isn't lag, it's more like a stutter. I guess frame loss would be more appropriate. Anyone else experience it or have any suggestions on how to fix it.

eric_azria

Grandmaster
Awe someone has taken some internet trolling to heart? What's that like, you know, having hurt feelings?

Don't confuse hurt feelings with me making fun of you throwing kemikalz bi-polar vibes my way.

One minute you're talking shit.

The next you're asking for my help.

This nerd can't be fucking serious.

Are you a fuckin' ass?

Sandman

Grandmaster
What you described is literally hurt feelings bud. We here in the Alpha world of actual men (the kind who go outside) actually possess the ability to talk shit pretty fucking regularly and don't get butthurt (aka hurt feelings) about it. It's alright man, I legitimately understand, we deal with sheep on the regular. Don't worry though man, you are very good at your video game. That is a pretty big accomplishment ..... ...... .........

#TacoTuesday
#IFeelLikeYouDon'tKnowTheDefinitionOfNerd

eric_azria

Grandmaster
What you described is literally hurt feelings bud. We here in the Alpha world of actual men (the kind who go outside) actually possess the ability to talk shit pretty fucking regularly and don't get butthurt (aka hurt feelings) about it. It's alright man, I legitimately understand, we deal with sheep on the regular. Don't worry though man, you are very good at your video game. That is a pretty big accomplishment ..... ...... .........

#TacoTuesday
#IFeelLikeYouDon'tKnowTheDefinitionOfNerd

Kemikalz girlfriend is more manly than you are.

Beta ***** Sandman talking about an Alpha Male.

Nothing new to see here.

Sandman

Grandmaster
Airborne buddy, Air-Borrrne.

I have literally done more Alpha shit in an hour than you will do in your entire life. Not civilian bashing, some of you do some awesome shit with your lives. You however are not one of them. I am not sure what universe you live in where Internet Video Game King = Alpha Male, but that place is exactly where you belong.

This is like comparing 'Broke-back Mountain' to 'True Grit'. Yea, they are both movies, they both have cowboys but one is definitely not "Alpha".

#Hashtag

Last edited by a moderator:

eric_azria

Grandmaster
Airborne buddy, Air-Borrrne.

Congrats.

You weren't suited for college life, and probably entered with a GED.

You went with the only branch of service that would accept you.

I've got a dozen or more friends that joined the military - from AF, marines, navy, and the army.

Absolutely none of them have the time to even think about posting on a wizard forum.

I don't debate your credentials, nor care, just your ability to enthrall us with lavish tales of your commando lifestyle.

Two of my friends were AF, one of them never went to the desert and the other went 2 or 3 times.

The one who went was in an air-conditioned bunker pressing buttons and watching computer screens.

I also have a friend that ate shrapnel, and received a discharge.

None of them collect a free meal from Dennys, or parade around in their fatigues when they're home.

You?

Sandman

Grandmaster
You literally know nothing about the military, I am not sure why you would even attempt to respond with any of the ignorant shit you just did. Apparently me responding with "Airborne" (a common response when someone says nonsensical bullshit) offended you enough to ..? What, try to compare your friends military experience? Try to prove you know something about the military? Remind us all that the 95% of the Air force don't do jack shit for a living?

I am actually confused about what any of this random information was supposed to mean.

"enthrall us with lavish tales of your commando lifestyle." What you just described was Alpha Shit bud.

To Recap:

- At some point I offended Eric's thin skin.
- I posted on a forum asking Eric, who I admit knows much more about computers and OS than I do, for advice.
- Eric attempts to reply with some nonsense about being "Alpha".
- I remind him that I, unlike his inner circle of internet friends, actually do real "Alpha" shit.
- Eric somehow transitions into a rant about military, air force, wack ass deployments, Dennys???
- Eric acknowledges that I do in fact, do Alpha shit.

Last edited by a moderator:

eric_azria

Grandmaster
You literally know nothing about the military, I am not sure why you would even attempt to respond with any of the ignorant shit you just did. Apparently me responding with "Airborne" (a common response when someone says nonsensical bullshit) offended you enough to ..? What, try to compare your friends military experience? Try to prove you know something about the military? Remind us all that the 95% of the Air force don't do jack shit for a living?

I am actually confused about what any of this random information was supposed to mean. "enthrall us with lavish tales of your commando lifestyle."

What you just described was Alpha Shit bud.

To Recap:

- At some point I offended Eric's thin skin and didn't.
- I posted on a forum asking Eric, who I admit knows much more about computers and OS than I do, for advice.
- Eric attempts to reply with some nonsense about being "Alpha".
- I remind him that I, unlike his inner circle of internet friends, actually do real "Alpha" shit.
- Eric somehow transitions into a rant about military, air force, wack ass deployments, Dennys???
- Eric acknowledges that I do in fact, do Alpha shit.

easier recap:

-you suck at UO
-knowing you suck you pretend that making the implication you're in the military is relevant in any way, shape, or form
-you're bi-polar
-your reading comprehension is on a 3rd grade level at best

The end.

Sandman

Grandmaster
This dude still bragging in a wizard forum about being a military ?

Negative kiddo, your savior attempted to claim he was "alpha". I simply reminded him that he is in fact, an internet wizard.

Not sure how I am bragging considering I never once mentioned jack shit about the military prior to Eric's rant. This is your fathers sad attempt to deflect that he just raged over some random IRL shit that he knows nothing about.

Sandman

Grandmaster
easier recap:

-you suck at UO
-knowing you suck you pretend that making the implication you're in the military is relevant in any way, shape, or form
-you're bi-polar
-your reading comprehension is on a 3rd grade level at best

The end.

You ABSOLUTELY win at UO.

eric_azria

Grandmaster
#HeSaidUOWorld

I'm here to play UO.

You're here to....

a) cry about cheats

b) contradict yourself time and time again (telling tech9 it's offensive to talk about other peoples wives, but do the exact same thing due to your bi-polar nature)

c) bow down to random people on the internet who own you at the same wizard game you're playing

d) all of the above

Sandman

Grandmaster
I'm here to play UO.

You're here to....

a) cry about cheats

b) contradict yourself time and time again (telling tech9 it's offensive to talk about other peoples wives, but do the exact same thing due to your bi-polar nature)

c) bow down to random people on the internet who own you at the same wizard game you're playing

d) all of the above

Remember,

You are Alpha though. lol