Why you should join EQMS- June loot!

Yoko Kurama

Master
After checking our record for the month of June, we just wanted to share the results...

Now as you see on the left, those are Champs, rda, and bosses by guild...on the right, you see the actual loot drops from the bosses. In conclusion, for only 200k you too can stop sucking, and start amassing your fortune, all while clad in the most stylish purple attire. Pls pm or come say hi to any EQMS in game, with any questions.

Deadpool

Grandmaster
That is the whole fucking point...its sarcasm, and besides... the real numbers would be way worse!

Ah, well, you'll forgive me if it's hard for most of us to wade through the bullshit to detect if it's really sarcasm or delusion. But thanks for clearing it up.

Bromista

Grandmaster
I've actually been killing it as a solo player. Barely playing, barely interacting with alliance because of it, and still doing very, very well for myself.

I think the key to not sucking is to not suck. Not to play with people because you can pay an arbitrary amount of gold to make your friends. Friends who...actually kinda suck...

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
I've actually been killing it as a solo player. Barely playing, barely interacting with alliance because of it, and still doing very, very well for myself.

I think the key to not sucking is to not suck. Not to play with people because you can pay an arbitrary amount of gold to make your friends. Friends who...actually kinda suck...

Please dear god tell me you're not gonna start talking shit about EQMS being people who "suck" at UO...

Bromista

Grandmaster
I mean we all suck at UO...just some more than others.

I think the key is to find the thing you suck least at and focus on it until you develop skills in other areas of the game. But you do go develop skills in other areas of the game is the point.

In joining EQMS I feel like a lotta people...they just get stuck at ebolt/target nearest and don't really progress as players beyond that. It works because numbers, but I mean it works. It's just lowest common denominator kinda stuff.

It's o.k. if you wanna be that guy I just don't like it as a recommendation to others, you know what I mean? We see you guys, we know what you do, we know how to join, we all get it, eqmsmyballs, etc, etc...

Gay thread is gay.

Last edited by a moderator:

diminished

Grandmaster
killing diminished is already set as a daily recurring event on our calendar, don't worry we will get around to it
more than half the time you guys can't catch me. Cute you marked me on your calendar though ;)

we can do that 1v1 any time you want :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Bromista

Grandmaster
It is rather bizarre isn't it?

With that revolving door it's almost like joining EQMS is not a very fulfilling experience for most.

But I mean you can't find a better guild, right?

Yoko Kurama

Master
It is rather bizarre isn't it?

With that revolving door it's almost like joining EQMS is not a very fulfilling experience for most.

But I mean you can't find a better guild, right?
Howso? Because in EQMS we can enjoy the game, and play it the way we want? Instead of letting POWER or $ or TRIN or WERKT, or whoever get the loot, we just don't take shit from them. Do you think any of those guilds listed are any different than EQMS? Only in the fact we get results. When someone dies in your guild, no one does a thing. When someone dies in EQMS, we actually get up and do something about it. When we go to a champ, we protect our own. You can say what you want about EQMS, but its generally just the same people that make up every other guild. The myth that EQMS is just a bunch of toxic outcasts that only grief, it's so silly. It is sad that such a stigma has many missing out on a great guild, or in a weak guild wishing they could enjoy the game...well that's exactly what EQMS is. A strong guild that will allow you to enjoy the game, progress, and play however you want. Also, if you are a noob on your first day, you are always welcome, people are going to be tripping over each other to help you, and at the end you aren't gonna get treated any different. Also, this guild is refreshingly free from the lame "cliques" you see in most guilds. Like WERKT, you can join and they will just act like you aren't there so they have a better chance for loot...
The last guild I was in was nothing but drama and little cliques, so it is refreshing to not have to deal with all that. The only downside is, I really do hate purple.

oakland-raiders-shirt-black-fuck-the-rest.jpg

Messremb

Grandmaster
I don't know, this makes me wanna join.

If i pay a 20 mil join fee can we change the guild color from purple to 2655 green?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk