Echo Blue Ridable Wolf (No offers)

AssHat

Grandmaster
EDIT: Pure White Ridale Wolf SOLD for 1kk
At the moment last offers:
Terathan 240k ---> Nikkon
Echo Blue Ridable Wolf (No offers)

Tux4Ttf.png

ahah i hope no one buys from you ever again, and also ITS NOT PURE WHITE!!!!!!!!!!!

so by the belly and tail its not grey like yours? you have a different white which is less valuable than the pure white which spawns like 6+ months!! GG for ripping people off on the forums!! most will remember this!!!

Dippa

Novice
i put the color guide for this... for me was a pure white. There aren't different types of white in wiki guide.
The Buyer is happy so you can also stop commenting.

AssHat

Grandmaster
Obviously, it doesnt match, my wolf was much better ;) and repeat:
The Buyer is happy so you can also stop commenting.

great we gained another arrogant forum fuckface.... i hope anything you sell from now on doesnt sell!!! i wouldnt ever trust you to sell me another item ever again, or anyone else that reads this shit auction you had going.

plain and simple you ripped people off bidding on something you said was a auction, you were greedy and it shows!!! Have fun :D

Dippa

Novice
great we gained another arrogant forum fuckface.... i hope anything you sell from now on doesnt sell!!! i wouldnt ever trust you to sell me another item ever again, or anyone else that reads this shit auction you had going.

plain and simple you ripped people off bidding on something you said was a auction, you were greedy and it shows!!! Have fun :D
You are very mature, and keep writing shit about me.
Congratulations, now stop rosik and stop write in this auction ;)

etan0l

Adept

hey man he found that guide.. he doesnt want cheat anyone.. so the only arrogant are u with your "hope anything u sell from now on deasnt sell" etc.. so ridicoulous

I am pretty sure that this is the kind of rare spawnable fire wolf which Shane changed the hue to this one... also if it's not it's a really nice hue and the seller i'm sure said it was pure white without trying to cheat nobody

Dig'em

Grandmaster
Why no blaze wolf? Why no firesteed? Why no chance for me to have a blaze mount ever [emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk