What's wrong with Werkt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hail,

I've been back to shard after a few years break. When i came back, i saw our guild no more exists (eq.ms).
At the times i played, eq.ms was not liked by whole server. Especially, werkt was always complaining about us. And yeah, at some points i was finding them right. But i admired and respect werkt all the time. All my friends from there were really decent, fair guyz.

But what i feel after my return is, what the *** is wrong with these guys?

*I gate from from minoc bank to my house. A thief from werkt is going in and stealing my expertly map in front of my house. Really? Expertly map? Thief is on a 15K dono mount. Stealing expertly map. I think this tells something.

*There is guy who owns a red ship from werkt. Going Nujlem bank, firing AFK blues on bank with his blue char. Really? (Not one time, i've seen many times doing it. Going shores and griefing)

Don't get me wrong. I don't want to be much offensive but what's wrong? Come champs, ruin all of events. They are all ok. They are all in-game situtations. But this attitude, i didn't like much. You trying to be the new nightmare after eq.ms? Or are you gone crazy because of much gold, dono?

As i see, the absence of eq.ms and $ effected you in a terrible way.

Hope to see Werkt in their former glorious days.

Last edited:

De Medici

Grandmaster
Hail,

I've been back to shard after a few years break. When i came back, i saw our guild no more exists (eq.ms).
At the times i played, eq.ms was not liked by whole server. Especially, werkt was always complaining about us. And yeah, at some points i was finding them right. But i admired and respect werkt all the time. All my friends from there were really decent, fair guyz.

*I gate from from minoc bank to my house. A thief from werkt is going in and stealing my expertly map in front of my house. Really? Expertly map? Thief is on a 15K dono mount. Stealing expertly map. I think this tells something.

*There is guy who owns a red ship from werkt. Going Nujlem bank, firing AFK blues on bank with his blue char. Really? (Not one time, i've seen many times doing it. Going shores and griefing)

Do get me wrong. I don't want to be much offensive but what's wrong? Come champs, ruin all of events. They are all ok. They are all in-game situtations. But this attitude, i didn't like much. You trying to be the new nightmare after eq.ms? Or are you gone crazy because of much gold, dono?

Werkt became a griefer guild basically. I know that everyone in our current and also former alliance think that as well.

Not suprising this post. Werkt is basically like eqms with the only difference that they focus more on vet players and dont let new players in.

Anyway you cant really blame them for this, they just use the mechanics of this game and there is no mechanic which prevent vet players to massively group up and grief.

StegcO

Grandmaster
This happen cause after Mythrattony recruiting lot of peoples plus some new champ modify they basically are an horde, not easy to stop cause of numbers and sometimes nosense to stop (cause of 5k rule fore example, if you find champ 3 minutes too late...).

So theyre evolved in EQMS

StegcO

Grandmaster
Today a newbie in discord was complain cause werkt pked him in motm spawn.

First they zerg mobs with infinite metaptes and talisman fisnishing champ in 5 minutes then they go to pk newbies in motm spawn.

Seems someone incrased too much feeling thinking they are good, plz staff chage a little bit rules so we can beat bullys.

Wildtamer

Grandmaster
Hail,

Don't get me wrong. I don't want to be much offensive but what's wrong? Come champs, ruin all of events. They are all ok. They are all in-game situtations. But this attitude, i didn't like much. You trying to be the new nightmare after eq.ms? Or are you gone crazy because of much gold, dono?

So let me get this right you are bitching because a theif is being a theif and stealing from you and a pirate is being a pirate and you are also bitching about that?
We dont raid most champs only times we raid is if it's a guild we dont like and we only will raid if we are defending an RDA or a Harrower. Please tell me how are we like EQMS also we dont raid player made events or double champs or gm made events. I will be happy to go all day and if you all have any questions please pm me on discord ((wildtamer #7086)) and i will be happy to talk about your issues............with werkt.

Thanks,
Wild

StegcO

Grandmaster
So let me get this right you are bitching because a theif is being a theif and stealing from you and a pirate is being a pirate and you are also bitching about that?
We dont raid most champs only times we raid is if it's a guild we dont like and we only will raid if we are defending an RDA or a Harrower. Please tell me how are we like EQMS also we dont raid player made events or double champs or gm made events. I will be happy to go all day and if you all have any questions please pm me on http://discord.uoforever.com ((wildtamer #7086)) and i will be happy to talk about your issues............with werkt.

Thanks,
Wild

If eppy remove 5k score limit werkt will drop 1 ps each month, talk about this.

Mordoc

Master
We dont raid most champs only times we raid is if it's a guild we dont like and we only will raid if we are defending an RDA or a Harrower.

Thanks,
Wild

im gonna call bs on that statement........you raid alot of champs rdas.

Wildtamer

Grandmaster
im gonna call bs on that statement........you raid alot of champs rdas.
Please @Mordoc remind me what guild you are in? We do not raid every single champ we only raid champs of guilds we do not like. The same thing goes with RDA's we will fight more for theses but still again werkt will be peaceful unless its a guild on the werkt shit list.

Warezplaya

Neophyte
This is not me.
DmPiN7e.jpg

Bromista

Grandmaster
This happen cause after Mythrattony recruiting lot of peoples plus some new champ modify they basically are an horde, not easy to stop cause of numbers and sometimes nosense to stop (cause of 5k rule fore example, if you find champ 3 minutes too late...).

So theyre evolved in EQMS
lawl !

holy shit dood

Status
Not open for further replies.