What's the point of head buy back?

Streets

Grandmaster
The extra incentive was tied to a suggestion allowing a red PK to be perma-killed... Based on after 500 different chars, it'd cost you 100k to get resurrected if you died (200 gp per killed character)... or choose to accept perma death, and be gone forever, but have your name go down in the annals of history.

I understand. I'm just not a fan of permanent death. In my opinion that is a huge swing in the opposite direction. I want something more balanced not extreme one way or the other.

Streets

Grandmaster
Maybe we just need a silent protest. Nobody goes into a dungeon for 2 hours one night to give the murderers anyone to kill. Maybe if enough people do it they will get a small taste what they are turning this shard into.

Zog'orium

Grandmaster
Maybe we just need a silent protest. Nobody goes into a dungeon for 2 hours one night to give the murderers anyone to kill. Maybe if enough people do it they will get a small taste what they are turning this shard into.

Pk's would just check the overland spawns or pk each other. The orcs aren't picky on who we klomp. Blue, red or orange- we just wanna klomp some oomies (or maybe a few other orc clans HAR!)

Streets

Grandmaster
Pk's would just check the overland spawns or pk each other. The orcs aren't picky on who we klomp. Blue, red or orange- we just wanna klomp some oomies (or maybe a few other orc clans HAR!)

Fine and everybody stays in the safe Zone at the Britain Bank. Nobody in dungeons nobody in the Overworld.

Also Orks are not your typical PK or murderers :)

It looks like it's just not your mom who thinks you're "special".