Whats the point of a area specificly designed for crafting...

Darkarna

Grandmaster
My situation is different do to my limited time that I can actually be on the game. I have to run multiple crafters in semi afk fashion and switch between all three accounts to accomplish what I do. I don't just sit there afk for hours on end,I constantly switch between accounts. 2 are crafting the main account is stocking vendors and buying supplies.

Three accounts working in unison to provide a regular stock for your vendor, am I the only one here who can see an issue with this? From what I have read, you are surely creating a thriving business which should also attract the attention of people wishing to *legally* exploit said business. If you are concerned with attention directed towards your 'empire', perhaps rustle up a conversation with those shady types and come to some form of agreement, most thieves I know would surely turn a blind eye to you and might even go after your competition if you cross their palms with gold. Posting on a message board, declaring your displeasure towards the brother/sisterhood may indeed become even more counter-productive and having a picture of your shopping mall is just asking for dexterous fingers to rummage through unprotected backpacks be it yours or your loving customers.

Think outside of the box, turn a disadvantage to your favor.

Edit : IF there is an exploit which goes against the TOC, then obviously this needs to be addressed. If not, stay focused!.

Kilike

Grandmaster
Three accounts working in unison to provide a regular stock for your vendor, am I the only one here who can see an issue with this? From what I have read, you are surely creating a thriving business which should also attract the attention of people wishing to *legally* exploit said business. If you are concerned with attention directed towards your 'empire', perhaps rustle up a conversation with those shady types and come to some form of agreement, most thieves I know would surely turn a blind eye to you and might even go after your competition if you cross their palms with gold. Posting on a message board, declaring your displeasure towards the brother/sisterhood may indeed become even more counter-productive and having a picture of your shopping mall is just asking for dexterous fingers to rummage through unprotected backpacks be it yours or your loving customers.

Think outside of the box, turn a disadvantage to your favor.

Edit : IF there is an exploit which goes against the TOC, then obviously this needs to be addressed. If not, stay focused!.
Agreed and now I want a thief/Dp killer JUST to be in this Brotherhood. Well Said.

Wizx13

Grandmaster
Actually the Lethal poisoning still does work, even if not AFK , and Halygon can i get in on the examples also
Yea I mentioned that in one of my earlier posts. Right now all you can do is chug orange pots and pray to the crafting God that it works.

This morning I had to keep placing traps in my crafted item box because the guy would run up and explode then come right back and explode it again. Finally he won :(

Kears

Master
Can I just say again, for the record... If you're not AFK macroing, none of these "EXPLOITS" work...

...just sayin... again...

Read through all 8 pages...

Since most everyone on this thread seemed to say they do not and did not AFK macro crafting..

Solution:
Make it illegal to AFK macro crafting in the Britain's Crafting Guild. (punishable - similar to no AFK taming/mining)

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kilike

Grandmaster

Since most everyone on this thread seemed to say they do not and did not AFK macro crafting..

Solution:
Make it illegal to AFK macro crafting in the Britain's Crafting Guild. (similar to no AFK taming/mining)

Thanks.
Re read through all 8 pages. People are full of shit and were afk crafting. The main person crying is the same guy who's leaving people at the crafters afk because he HAS to run all 3 accounts to craft/stock his vendors at the same time. Plain and simple if you're NOT afk you will not die.

Actually the Lethal poisoning still does work, even if not AFK , and Halygon can i get in on the examples also
As for this joke of a response. NO it doesn't. IF YOU KNOW people are using dp to kill crafters and you didn't bring any cure pots. Guess what? You deserve to die.

Wizx13

Grandmaster
Re read through all 8 pages. People are full of shit and were afk crafting. The main person crying is the same guy who's leaving people at the crafters afk because he HAS to run all 3 accounts to craft/stock his vendors at the same time. Plain and simple if you're NOT afk you will not die.

As for this joke of a response. NO it doesn't. IF YOU KNOW people are using dp to kill crafters and you didn't bring any cure pots. Guess what? You deserve to die.
I dont have to run a shop, its not like anyone would miss it lol.

You obviously missed the first 2 pages.

I clearly explain how I died and what happened afterwards and why it happened which is why the ankh was removed.

As far as I know, there is no way for a player to lethal poison another player.
I meant lethal as in the killing, the level is deadly. a misrepresentation of words on my part. and it doesn't matter if you are paying attention ive had to go thru so many pots on even a deadly poison that i end up using them up and its more time consuming to bring them

wil3ur

Grandmaster
I meant lethal as in the killing, the level is deadly. a misrepresentation of words on my part. and it doesn't matter if you are paying attention ive had to go thru so many pots on even a deadly poison that i end up using them up and its more time consuming to bring them

So now you're saying you're well aware of how to protect yourself, yet still chose to not do it out of convenience, and the game mechanics should be changed to suit your laziness. Gotcha.

VFingerDiscount

Grandmaster
My situation is different do to my limited time that I can actually be on the game. I have to run multiple crafters in semi afk fashion and switch between all three accounts to accomplish what I do. I don't just sit there afk for hours on end,I constantly switch between accounts. 2 are crafting the main account is stocking vendors and buying supplies.
Then make your crafters have hiding and work that into the macro??? I've never even been stolen from at crafter area, let alone died. You can be hidden while mounting/dismounting, you can open beetle backpack while hidden and remount and both are hidden. You're literally just being lazy.

Make your macro do everything you'd do when fully at keys and test it a few times. If you don't have time for that then how do you have time to write all these posts?

VFingerDiscount

Grandmaster

Solution:
Make it illegal to AFK macro crafting in the Britain's Crafting Guild. (punishable - similar to no AFK taming/mining)

Thanks.
Absolutely not. They're expending resources, not gathering them, that's a terrible idea.

Wizx13

Grandmaster
It takes 2 hours to craft 20 to 30 slayers. Then while id'n them you might get 6 to 10 that people actually want.