Whats the point of a area specificly designed for crafting...

Wizx13

Grandmaster
If guards wont kill the people that attack me then drag my beetle off and loot it? People all around me spamming guards and this asshat is able to poison me and kill me then drag my bug off, then come back after i rez and hit me with dp AGAIN..wtf. Im all for the thiefs doing there thing but this bullshit of attacking thru guard calls is fucked up.

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
That ankh i can remove, if you mean the one at the britain crafting guild?

In the crafting area you have a percentage chance at crafting slayers.

Wizx13

Grandmaster
oh I'm fully aware of what the crafting guild is for I use it 7 days a week, my problem is that ankh Shebehind the shop that rez Grey's nonstop. Maybe replace it with a yellow healer so at least a new player still have somewhere to rez?

Rusty Hart

Grandmaster
oh I'm fully aware of what the crafting guild is for I use it 7 days a week, my problem is that ankh Shebehind the shop that rez Grey's nonstop. Maybe replace it with a yellow healer so at least a new player still have somewhere to rez?

Ahhh. Didnt think of that. Touche

crazy-horse

Master
I've always wondered why theres a place where your are protected for trading stuff, but theres one tiny spot on the entire shard for crafting slayers, and its not only not protected, but basically thief heaven. And I read awhile back that the reason why you can't craft slayers in the safety of your home is because it was more desirable to lump all the crafters together in that small area where they are unprotected.. apparently in any way.

Wizx13

Grandmaster
The ankh is the main problem. A player can flag grey on you and die then res at the ankh and come back and attack you again and guard won't touch him because he's already passed the point of the guards being able to be called on him.

Wizx13

Grandmaster
I'm just happy I retrieved my bag of katanas. Even though I lost 8 k iron ingots my Slayer Run had 6 repond katanas in it woohoo

ppl were not calling guards when you were attacked, the guy macroing guards normally was offline. and guards dont ignore when resed by anka, if loot when grey still gwack.

wil3ur

Grandmaster
When I see magic beetles appearing I assume there's a GM hidden crafter sitting there dumping slayers into it. Don't even need to look in the pack, just steal what you put on the beetle.

Wizx13

Grandmaster
I said guards twice and nothing happened and you were still resing grey then reattacking me. Again I call guards and nothing. You didn't die until somebody else walk by and called guards.

wil3ur

Grandmaster
I never attacked you or lured off your beetle. I just steal your slayers off it when you're macroing AFK.