what would you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

halygon

Grandmaster
You know you are a very intelligent man for you to make such a sweeping statement is out of character. It is stunningly beautiful in south orange county and San Diego..
There is no doubt that it I has beautiful scenery and weather. In fact the fog of San Fran is friggin awesome. I also like the traffic because it's fairly fast paced compared to other states. San Diego has a lot of cool places to go.

I don't like it because the folks are no where as friendly as I'm used to. They care way too much about other peoples business. And finally and most importantly - the gun laws are terrible. And hippies bother me..,

Also I think hippies are extinct... Lol
Go to San Francisco and tell me that. They are everywhere there.

It seems like every client I have had this year is in Cal, either LA or San Fran (I have family in both and also San Diego). Good miles but I still don't like this place. Pretty girls though.

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
There is no doubt that it I has beautiful scenery and weather. In fact the fog of San Fran is friggin awesome. I also like the traffic because it's fairly fast paced compared to other states. San Diego has a lot of cool places to go.

I don't like it because the folks are no where as friendly as I'm used to. They care way too much about other peoples business. And finally and most importantly - the gun laws are terrible. And hippies bother me..,

It seems like every client I have had this year is in Cal, either LA or San Fran (I have family in both and also San Diego). Good miles but I still don't like this place. Pretty girls though.
I love my home state..you may not get this but if I were to take you around and introduced you to( real Californians) born and breed here you would be shocked how nice and unpretentious PPP that are native to the state are. What many people encounter are out of staters that (move) here and then get confused and think they are the shit for living in Cali.. I can take you to neighborhoods where I grew up and Lol have money but are really humble,nice and decent. If you have met a lot of assholes I would bet its transplanted people just full of themselves because they now live here. Sorry your experience has been lacking...

Soul Mate

Grandmaster

You are right ! The City still does have hippies it has been a while since I lived up there. ;)

halygon

Grandmaster
I love my home state..you may not get this but if I were to take you around and introduced you to( real Californians) born and breed here you would be shocked how nice and unpretentious PPP that are native to the state are. What many people encounter are out of staters that (move) here and then get confused and think they are the shit for living in Cali.. I can take you to neighborhoods where I grew up and Lol have money but are really humble,nice and decent. If you have met a lot of assholes I would bet its transplanted people just full of themselves because they now live here. Sorry your experience has been lacking...
No, Californians are nice to their own friends, family and neighbors, but not as open to strangers -- that's where the distinction lies. There aren't many states that do have a culture like that, I am just used to one that does. ...Southern states

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
No, Californians are nice to their own friends, family and neighbors, but not as open to strangers -- that's where the distinction lies. There aren't many states that do have a culture like that, I am just used to one that does. ...Southern states
I have vacationed down south many times...I find it the same as Cali... Also I have been tour guide for many friends from out of state and from Europe... All left happy with a very good impression.

halygon

Grandmaster
I have vacationed down south many times...I find it the same as Cali... Also I have been tour guide for many friends from out of state and from Europe... All left happy with a very good impression.
I'm just talking from my experience. So it may not be the same all over. I definitely don't want to dis your state pride cause us Texans know about state pride.

Tynder

Master
Born and raised in North San Diego County (Encinitas.) Also worked for a time after college in Costa Mesa/Newport Beach. Nice place to visit but would not want to live there again. There are a lot of good people, but definitely a ton of pieces of shit. Unavoidable, as CA has the largest population in the US.

By the way, there is a huge difference between people from Southern CA and say, anywhere north of Santa Barbara. Might as well be two different States (or more.) Definitely more tree hugging hippies in the north.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

lost

Grandmaster
resized_the-most-interesting-man-in-the-world-meme-generator-i-don-t-always-disregard-females-but-when-i-do-it-is-because-i-m-busy-acquiring-money-fa18e9.jpg

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
Born and raised in North San Diego County (Encinitas.) Also worked for a time after college in Costa Mesa/Newport Beach. Nice place to visit but would not want to live there again. There are a lot of good people, but definitely a ton of pieces of shit. Unavoidable, as CA has the largest population in the US.

By the way, there is a huge difference between people from Southern CA and say, anywhere north of Santa Barbara. Might as well be two different States (or more.) Definitely more tree hugging hippies in the north.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
A homeboy..nice : )

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
I'm just talking from my experience. So it may not be the same all over. I definitely don't want to dis your state pride cause us Texans know about state pride.
I really do take great pride and love my state. 3rd generation Californian.

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
No one in a the top "pvp" guild gave you anything. :/
You do not know everything Gore though you may like to think so. BTW I did not say the guilds name ..you are not going to goad me into saying his name.. Your tactics are - zero

Akillah

Grandmaster
flube gives candy shit all the time then rips it off her and leaves her cold and naked in the streets.

me personally...yell "indian giver, fuck off" and flaunt your outfit proudly.

ps hippies relocated to asheville ;) the dead mannnn.

Slice N Dice

Grandmaster
You do not know everything Gore though you may like to think so. BTW I did not say the guilds name ..you are not going to goad me into saying his name.. Your tactics are - zero
Hmmm lets see.
Maybe someone in power
maybe somewhere else

If he gave you a gift keep it.

Tell us who it was. I'll give you some gold if you do

so-LOW

Grandmaster
What would you do? Please give a honest answer. A while back I was given a gift. At first I turned it down and then the person ( insisted) on giving the gift. At last I did take it. Now a month later or so he wants it back...what would you do.
Fuck w so-LOW, a real man...

Status
Not open for further replies.