what would you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairus

Adept
give it back if he is a good person.

dont give it back if he is evil ( a pet trapper, griefer etc.)

if u dont know he is good or evil, flip a coin. Coin will tell u the truth.

Akillah

Grandmaster
Also hippies in LA - there is a group behind me in the hotel lobby organizing together for a protest. I can't even make this up - the leader is a tall guy with long hair and a full beard - and wearing a t shit with an American flag.

I told you CA is full of hippies.

Here's a pic - apparently they are hiking to San Fran for a blue grass conference:

rsZXzm8.jpg

those are my friends you guys :(

aIck

Grandmaster
Blablaablabalbalabla. Blablabalbla
Lirum larum opsispopsis yada yada.
Nice triples btw
You can stop now!
OH GOD I'M DROWNING
NOBODY SURVIVES THIS NIGHT
You like your face, we got it.
When double- and tripleposts just are not enough, you might as well decapost.

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
When double- and tripleposts just are not enough, you might as well decapost.
Lol..well some of us only get on once a day others that do not have a life outside of UO are on All day...its 10:58 p.m I live in cali..I am just getting home pal....lol I answer everything in one shot CU's I have other things do ...besides live online.UO is a Hobby.not a way of Life.

FingersFinn

Grandmaster
To get this back on track--I will add my two cents..

A gift is something given of free will to another without expecting anything in return. To this end, this person should have made a better decision about his personal belongings before giving this item away. On your end you didn't want it and even refused it before ultimately taking it.

The debate is about principal and not about the item itself. If it were me I would likely give it back but make sure I did not accept anything from this person in the future. Need it ruin your friendship? Not exactly. I would certainly be weary of any kind of item exchanges and such, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.