What are the big rivalries on this shard?

Winstonian

Grandmaster
Well people get tired of outnumbering us on leet factioners and reds and still losing so they bring tamers and blues and.....still lose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
People bring their tamers to fight you at champ spawns? I think they're fighting the spawn man. (Unless Barracoon is in your party, which it sounds like you might actually believe.)

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Winstonian

Grandmaster
What are you talking about. I haven't even been at a spawn in a week or two

You aren't the entirety of your guild, so why are you taking it personally? POWER love to run PvMers at champ spawns and brag that organized PvP chars managed to kill distracted PvMers. (They even post videos.) You disillusion is pretty impressive, though.

AnsemUO

Grandmaster
You aren't the entirety of your guild, so why are you taking it personally? POWER love to run PvMers at champ spawns and brag that organized PvP chars managed to kill distracted PvMers. (They even post videos.) You disillusion is pretty impressive, though.

Considering we have the best players 1v1 or otherwise, on both sides of the spectrum (Mage/dex), I find your argument moot.

The bard slaying and what not is just for funzies/grief purposes :p

Jakaro

Master
DsR fought PSB/Paws last night 3v9 (i think they had 11 at one point.. all starting from a 2v2 where they house hid).

Our 3rd guy logged in for the 1st time in about 8 months and was on a semi-finished character.

They managed to kill our 3rd guy that happened to be red and one of them instantly recalled out to stat him.. turning the fight into 2v9.

They then managed to lose 4 in a 2v9 fight.. including losing 1 with just me against 5 of them all on same screen, within 3-4 tiles.

This game is 15 years old, I don't understand how you can be THAT bad.

Probably because you were fighting PSB/Paws, who aren't PvP-centered guilds and instead enjoy PvP only occasionally?

besttherewas

Grandmaster
These tamers that power kills are pvpers at champ spawns, except their pvp chars die too easily, thus they all zerg on tamers hiding behind 4-6 odd dragon fireballs.

when I see power come to champs on their reds, any other red from the other guilds immediately recalls and logs onto their blues. I think this says something....

besttherewas

Grandmaster
Probably because you were fighting PSB/Paws, who aren't PvP-centered guilds and instead enjoy PvP only occasionally?

Young players put up a better fight than paws.

Seriously they're so bad they mays well fist their keyboard when engaged in combat - they'd have a better chance that way.

K A Z

Grandmaster
Young players put up a better fight than paws.

Seriously they're so bad they mays well fist their keyboard when engaged in combat - they'd have a better chance that way.

You think you're hot as soup but I've never seen you with no prostitute