WBB guard glitch

Rikket_The_Rogue

Grandmaster
You can loot a blue character without the guards doing anything about it if you are inside the safe-trading zone.

Players are using bombs to kill characters then dry loot them in a "safe" zone.

Can you say glitch?

@eppy @Shane

Rikket_The_Rogue

Grandmaster
I think everyone is missing the point.

It's not that the person died due to the bomb, it's that a innocent was completely looted inside the bank with zero guard response.

Woodsman

Expert
What is a bomb
bomb-gif.gif

I see the exploit... blues looting a dead blue and not getting killed for it since the safe zone prevents guards from (auto killing them) even though they are preforming criminal actions... just tried it... weird...BANK DOOR TINKERS ARE OP !!!!!! lolz

to loot other blues that are outside the safezone while you are inside safe zone are you high?? I mean that isn't really a normal function... so you mean.. I can run a tinker bomber inside brit bank doorway ( never going to die since it doesn't bump you out the safe zone while looting the dead guy sitting out of the zone ( blue as well ) ( no one ever flags.. )

a blue should never be able to loot a blue without becoming criminal ever...

I know what I'm doing the rest of the night...

Last edited by a moderator:
or let tinkers take counts and flag ;P FEAR THE RED TINKER

and really eppy...

new kids do. ( not just ones under young status ) .. you know the type you are trying to bring to the shard...use your head its 2016.. think it out... ( forgot how many tinkerd items you deal with while under new protection ) way to be professional about it.... and I forgot even if they didn't die to a bomb... you can still loot them ( blue) through the door way with no chance at a guard killing them and stay blue.... that is the exploit... a blue CAN LOOT ANY BLUE CORPSE... as long as they don't leave the safe zone while doing so.....

just set lineof sight at doorways so you cant do anything to anyone outside of that area... safe zones are already trammel its a 5 min code fix... I mean .... simple

if not I mean I can kill everyone forever at brit bank door till they cry hard enough for you to do it... (rare since everyone hides in bank trammel ) best part is ill stay blue and rack in 1k plus kills.

The funniest thing is eppy added it to where if players drop items like kegs around the teles it would instant kill them.
So I decided to roleplay as a heavy lifter and as someone if there strong enough to lift the keg and drop it here.. you won't believe how many ppl we dry looted ontop of wbb!

Sir.

Grandmaster
Whatever the fix is for this, will it be easy to read? I can't follow these push spams :( in fact, its just like hashtag - i dont freakin get it! Nobody even really looks at the hashtag pages! they just hashtag! Aaahhh!!! Now push spam! (for me at least, maybe im just interweb noob)

halv

Grandmaster
Who opens tinker bombs in 2016?

They still do. Two days ago all my three Boomboxes used up killing thiefs in Britain Crafting Area. The first thief even got killed twice, trying to snoop again. LOL