WTB Water ele Statue - Full form - regular blue :D

Trojandrew

Grandmaster
Lol blaze and normal are 99% apart.
I also know the price isn't that high. He tried il give him that lol but in my eyes I'm still the poor guy I was 2 hours ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

diminished

Grandmaster
Lol blaze and normal are 99% apart.
I also know the price isn't that high. He tried il give him that lol but in my eyes I'm still the poor guy I was 2 hours ago

Lol I'm just sayin it's funny how u get 4m+ for something you essentially got free and u don't drop a minuscule amount for some shit that's just as cool. I feel you though.

Trojandrew

Grandmaster
I have bigger plans. And no it's not a free item I worked on the water part for that I just got lucky is all. Don't blemish that statues value like that. And yes I already had prices before so that's why I know this is high. I would appreciate it you didn't belittle my accomplishment.

diminished

Grandmaster
I have bigger plans. And no it's not a free item I worked on the water part for that I just got lucky is all. Don't blemish that statues value like that. And yes I already had prices before so that's why I know this is high. I would appreciate it you didn't belittle my accomplishment.

Considering the prices of relics now I don't blame you but.... I just find it humorous you wouldn't pay that much when you got that much for the statue. Chump Change in exchange for that statue.

Trojandrew

Grandmaster
Touché on your argument but a 1/1000 chance should t what's a statue worth much less than that I shan't argue further as you saw what happened with my thread. A 1.5 mil drop back. That is the price we pay for trolls. And s such I'm trying to keep my threads on topic.
So yes normal blue like the sea.

diminished

Grandmaster
Touché on your argument but a 1/1000 chance should t what's a statue worth much less than that I shan't argue further as you saw what happened with my thread. A 1.5 mil drop back. That is the price we pay for trolls. And s such I'm trying to keep my threads on topic.
So yes normal blue like the sea.

Wait Bobbys bid wasn't legit after you got some deleted?

Trojandrew

Grandmaster
Mod rollback is a mod rollback. Can't argue with those. Basically only captun gained from it n. Of the lower bid but that's bout it. Can't really do muc against that. So I duck with that mods decision