VPN Lowerping

Mandrakello

Hi, i'm a new player from Italy. I got serious lag issues.
I've read that this server provides a free VPN via Lowerping. But i cant find a guide to obtain it; and Lowerping seems to be a pay-to-use program instead.

Can someone explain me how this is supposed to work?

Mandrakello

Still lagging hard, sadly no answers :(
I'd really like to play in this shard, but if that lag keeps going and i cannot find any help or solution, for me playing here will be just impossible. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Garet Jax

Grandmaster
Hell, Im in Wisconsin and rubberband lately.
If by "rubberband lately" you mean just started within the past couple weeks, then they are looking into it. They are thinking it has something to do with the anti speedhacking code they implemented recently.

wendy whoppers

Grandmaster
Buy lowerping you tightass, it's like 15 bucks for 3 months. I have more lag than any of you as I live all the way over in Australia.

This server is unplayable without lowerping if you live outside the US. I still through dungeon entrances and hitting people like all hell, but at least my running speed is ok assuming I hit nothing. Anyone sub 50 ping will still outrun or overtake me on a straight line though.

Last night i had constant 140ms and im from overseas. Would i profit from lowerping? I heard u need serious bad ping before lowerping really makes a difference.

Gesendet von meinem Nokia 6610 mit Tapatalk

U mean u play without stutter caused by packet loss. If u would see how the game is with 20ms ping u would see how much ur lagging. Apart from pvp the game is well playable with higher ping times. Its just important that u have very little/none packet loss.

steve-o

Grandmaster
prova con la versione free da 30 min e vedi se con lowerping ti migliora... a me e a tanti altri non cambia assolutamente nulla...

Fallen Angel

Grandmaster
U mean u play without stutter caused by packet loss. If u would see how the game is with 20ms ping u would see how much ur lagging. Apart from pvp the game is well playable with higher ping times. Its just important that u have very little/none packet loss.

u think with lowerping packet don't loss?
im test with lower ping - ping 200-250 without 200-250 (command -ping in uo)
but with lp no lags
why ping same I do not understand