VOTE: TBE Mega Mall Vs MOC Mall

Whose mall is better?

• Total voters

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
A lot of you may know me and some of you may not know me. I am the owner of The North Pole on Ice Island... (Castle).

There has been a debate between me and Lobber as to whose mall is better...

I currently have around 100+ vendors at my mall with tons of different things for sale.

Lobber has about 10 vendors. (These vendors only really sell PLANTS and SEEDS... lolzz)

Some of you may think.... "Lobber who?" as I am sure he is not as popular as he likes to think he is :D

Please vote on the poll as to which mall you like better !

Loki

Adept
Never been to lobbers mall but been to silly santa. Most of your vendors are empty or have junk items in it. There are very few vendors with nice items on them.

AlyM

Grandmaster
Never been to lobbers mall but been to silly santa. Most of your vendors are empty or have junk items in it. There are very few vendors with nice items on them.
Cause we can't keep em stocked...
I can restock my vendor fully, the next day? Empty.
Sheesh, I don't have the time to get the stuff to refill it constantly.

Silly Santa

Grandmaster

That Castle has almost 45,000 visits since October only.

BTW - A lot of people don't know Lobber's mall because well.. he never gates to it :>

Last edited by a moderator:

K A Z

Grandmaster
never been to Lobber's mall but the one on ice island is WAYS too big to really find stuff. I usually shop around Yew Gate - many small but classy shops there

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
Lol this topic is not going as you envisioned santa. Hehe

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

lol bc people like you ( I assume) that are commenting on the thread are his guildies.. but - actuality when referring back to the votes - this topic did establish whose mall people prefer.

Last edited by a moderator:

limlight

Grandmaster
Im not making judgements silly. Ive always got along fine with you. Im just saying i imagine you saw this thread playing iut differently.

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
Not really.... See below... that's what I was expecting to see... the majority of the people voting my mall instead of his.

I have no problems with you personally - but your leader is a um... I will let you use your imagination.

Sillys Castle Mega Mall 12 vote(s)
Lobbers.. 3 vote(s)

limlight

Grandmaster
For what its worth ive shopped at both and only bought from yours. I prefer yew though. But i love castles. So contrary to what your assuming id have to be honest that by sheer volume yours wins

Loki

Adept
I try to shop at silly santa mall but they sell out of stuff so fast thats all thats left is junk on vendors. When's a good time to drop on by and take a look at stocked vendors?

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
I try to shop at silly santa mall but they sell out of stuff so fast thats all thats left is junk on vendors. When's a good time to drop on by and take a look at stocked vendors?

Hi,

Some new vendors have been placed today and will be stocked soon. Also - some vendors I set to expire as they have not been getting stocked at all. Is there anything in particular btw that you are in search of?

Thanks,
Silly

Decreamos

Grandmaster
I struggle to keep my slayer bow vendor stocked. It's the #1 vendor of it's type on the server. I'll spend a few days making bows, put 50-60 super high end ones on there and they are gone in 12 hours. He gets insane traffic. (Santa's vendor mall)

CaptKickBalls

Journeyman
Vote Lobber for Pres! Lobber 2016!

p.s. I do not know either of you, or go to either of your shops... I am making an assumption that Lobber is a cool guy because of the "Look at my giant epeen" attitude of the op. But I'm sure Lobber loves the publicity you just gave him.

City Slicker

Journeyman
I voted!. but I want to know Why these Wolves Bodies are to big for there legs. Someone gave me a wolf today and i'm trippin Because of it