1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vorpal bunnies

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Crow Blackheart, Jun 8, 2015.

1. Crow Blackheart

Crow Blackheart Adept

Apr 23, 2015
    Mersur Crusade, Crow Blackheart, Raven Blackheart
    Are they worth the time? My old server the bunnies dropped decent loot. However on this server so far all I get is carrots.

hubcap likes this.
  2. Bromista

Bromista Grandmaster

Apr 12, 2013
    NO.

At first they dropped skill scrolls at an insane rate so they removed them from the loot table completely. Now they don't have anything worth looting.

3. thriftyuoplayer

thriftyuoplayer Grandmaster

Jan 27, 2015
    Mel Croft (tamer) and others i don't use as often because they are only resource gatherers and crafters.
    They drop colored easter eggs as well..

And are useful for training yourself and pets.

4. U-Haul

U-Haul Master

May 4, 2013
    they are not worth the time, instead of addressing the situation it was made into a useless endeavor.

5. Karl Sagan

Karl Sagan Grandmaster

Mar 14, 2013
    U-haul is back and he's pissed

2 people like this.
  6. eppy

eppy Grandmaster

Sep 18, 2013
    What should drop on them?

7. Messremb

Messremb Grandmaster

Aug 16, 2013
    On production they dropped 1100-1300 gold, carrots, brightly colored eggs, and a statue.

I don't know if they have a statue here, but they only seem to drop carrots and the eggs.

Also they were heavily nerfed for meta pet training so they aren't abused for that any more.

Would be cool if they could get gold added back and a small chance at a really cool rare. Maybe a holly hand grenade?

2 people like this.
  8. Lady Macbeth

Lady Macbeth Grandmaster

Dec 14, 2014
    Gold and ocasional skill scrolls would be nice. I constantly grow green thorns and only farm vines these days cuz bunnies don't have good drops. Thanks!

9. Shane

Shane Administrator Staff Member

Dec 6, 2014
    Admin Post
    We can add loot to these, just has to be sensible as they are basically your own little spawn that you can do at will.

Can put a chance at blaze eggs or something, maybe some small statue drops.
    Suggestions?

Sephid, Ledz Epplin, asics and 10 others like this.
  10. Bromista

Bromista Grandmaster

Apr 12, 2013
    I think that's a fine idea. Also maybe a little bit of gold? Doesn't have to be much, but something consistent to recover the cost of the thorns used to produce them.

I never understood why the had to be nerfed to oblivion without nothing on the loot table :p

11. Dj Double D

Dj Double D Grandmaster

Jan 12, 2015
    Baby Goose, Dj Double D, Red Black, Junglistic Man, Admiral Awesome, SpAcE GhOsT...
    Those bunnies that were easter rewards, maybe have a way to get oneof those, either whole as a rare drop or as pieces you must acquire x amount of to create.. like the easter bunny followers but vorpal hue ;-)

12. Messremb

Messremb Grandmaster

Aug 16, 2013
    add a really really low chance at a vorpal hue pet dye. like im talking 0.001. vorpal hue jewlery? vorpal colored pot called holly hand grenade? rare chance that its tameable at 120 taming?

13. Karl Sagan

Karl Sagan Grandmaster

Mar 14, 2013
    Rare hue cloth

2 people like this.
  14. islandcoli

islandcoli Apprentice

Mar 23, 2013
    Besides a special statue, are they eligible for the statue that every creature in-game is eligible to drop?

2 people like this.
  15. Crow Blackheart

Crow Blackheart Adept

Apr 23, 2015
    Mersur Crusade, Crow Blackheart, Raven Blackheart
    I am use to them dropping gold, carrotts , colored eggs, statues, and a rare chance a t a random magic weapon.

I think something reasonable would be around 400 to 500 gold, carrotts (if thorne is planted in a garden), or vines (if planted in a swamp.) High chance for color eggs , rare chance at blaze eggs, medium chance at statue.

16. Bromista

Bromista Grandmaster

Apr 12, 2013
    Excellent question. I would think so but it's hard to say.

2 people like this.
  17. hubcap

hubcap Grandmaster

Oct 20, 2014

I used to love bashing on these. My first time back to UOF ...the first time I was able to get thorns.....i went right to to work planting them.
    The very first bunny dropped 'brightly colored eggs' (kick-ass red color) but....after about 100 since.....NOTHING but carrots.
    Talk about a mind fuck.

At least put the eggs back at their normal drop rate....(fairly rare....about 1 in 15-20.) Blaze eggs as the once a month is a good idea, too.
    Make them like snowballs to where you can throw them at others. Kinda like paintball, I guess, but, they never run out, are stealable, and arent blessed, and (vorpal bunnies)are eligible for the vorpal bunny statue, as well.

I didnt even know these were nerfed. Please give them life again. Daily rares are kinda like an own little spawn in its own if youre the only one to find one.........at least this way....you have to work for something.........

Keep on Keepin on.......................I know we tend to KILL y;all with gripes, and suggestions.

We appreciate ya.
    But, fix our vorpal bunnies, yo.

18. thriftyuoplayer

Jan 27, 2015
    Mel Croft (tamer) and others i don't use as often because they are only resource gatherers and crafters.
    Please make them tameable.

19. thriftyuoplayer

Jan 27, 2015
    What about glacial leathers, the vorpals give 1 leather anyway, why not make it glacial leather, maybe small chance for glacial spined, barbed or horned leather... maybe a rare rare chance for glacial cloth?

20. thriftyuoplayer

Jan 27, 2015
    sorry bout repeated posts,..

but make the colored eggs NOT be able to be cooked.. right now you can cook them.. unless you get colored cooked eggs, that'd be cool.

2 people like this.