Vivify revamp (wow great idea cups!)

Phrygian

Master
Vivify may be the most aids, but it's honestly not hard, just make 10k summon water ele scrolls, and macro while playing another account. I absolutely hate the mechanics for it, but it really isn't hard... :(
Takes more than that. Takes 11250 "vivified" casts to get to lvl 10, and it starts with only a 60% proc rate? You need at least 14,000. So you're looking at like 195 hours of macro time?

AreYouKidden

Grandmaster
Don't fight low end mobs, fight high end so they kill your daemon off and you have to cast more often, but I agree entirely. I would have much preferred an active component to leveling it, perhaps if your daemon has gotten into a fight, it starts a 5 min countdown, if you summon a daemon in that time you get 1,2,3x the points depending on difficulty like you do with other relics - if it was a paragon it doubles the xp when you summon...

There are creative things they could do to make macroing not the only options, I actually prefer game play, to macroing - otherwise why am i playing this game?

AreYouKidden

Grandmaster
Takes more than that. Takes 11250 "vivified" casts to get to lvl 10, and it starts with only a 60% proc rate? You need at least 14,000. So you're looking at like 195 hours of macro time?

Your not wrong, but I often used relic xp perks, and took advantage of 2x days for casting, so it was actually less.