Very Minor Bug with Spellbooks and Scrolls

Greed

Master
If you take spell scrolls that are in a stack and then drop them on a spellbook that can hold said spell the spellbook won't take 1 of the scrolls out of the stack and add it to the book. So you have to individually separate one spell scroll from the stack and then drop it on the spellbook.

SidX

Grandmaster
If you take spell scrolls that are in a stack and then drop them on a spellbook that can hold said spell the spellbook won't take 1 of the scrolls out of the stack and add it to the book. So you have to individually separate one spell scroll from the stack and then drop it on the spellbook.
This is very frustrating.. to craft full spellbooks I setup a huge macro to make 10 of every scroll so I could just drag/drop and fill spellbooks.. little did I know I have to separate them now beforehand! Since I'm lazy I don't foresee that happening soon... separating about 640 scrolls.

Dig'em

Grandmaster
Yeah I quit collecting the scrolls from TMAPS and mobs, you'd stack em up and when you had enough to make 5 or 10 spell books it too FOREVER +1 for this