UOForever Kingdoms

BrotherKev

Novice
How about some hints about the new Kingdoms release? Like, will there be more ample housing locations, cave housing, dyeable runes, PvM-only dungeons, runic fletching kits. C'mon guys, give us more than a theme song!
Maybe you could open the T2A lands. Just sayin'.

TheFallen

Grandmaster
more ample housing locations, -lots of housing right now, empty max storage around if you look

cave housing, -donation item already
dyeable runes, -rune dye tub available already

PvM-only dungeons, -not going to happen but feel free to go to grotto and you won't get any pvp

runic fletching kits -this exist in the form of colored wood giving bonuses

drasked

Grandmaster
more ample housing locations, -lots of housing right now, empty max storage around if you look

PvM-only dungeons, -not going to happen but feel free to go to grotto and you won't get any pvp

Empty max storage?? I have looked for hours and best i found was 15x10 :(

BrotherKev

Novice

I've tried using a runebook dye tub to color runes with no success,

Can't find info on donations for cave housing.
Also haven't found terrain suitable for a Keep or Castle.

How about some info on the Kingdom release instead of just quashing my musings.

TheFallen

Grandmaster

Lmao i give you answers and you get upset.
No there is not keep or castle spots but that is a luxery item either buy one directly or buy multiple plots to place your own.
I as a player have no information to give on the Kingdoms but I doubt anyone whining is going to change the timeframe that gm's release information. (Especially whining about things already available to said player)

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster

uhh do you think keep or castle sized plots should be available after 3 years of shard activity

BrotherKev

Novice
Lmao i give you answers and you get upset.
No there is not keep or castle spots but that is a luxery item either buy one directly or buy multiple plots to place your own.
I as a player have no information to give on the Kingdoms but I doubt anyone whining is going to change the timeframe that gm's release information. (Especially whining about things already available to said player)

Not whining man, just curious.

halygon

Grandmaster

Rune dye tub - not Runebook dye tub. I forget which vendor they are on, but its one a dono, gold sink, or platinum vendor already. It has limited uses though, which is why most people do not use them.

Cave housing isn't a general option for players as its a donation reward. Within donation tiers, you can donate enough to get a private home - island or cave. Shane would have to give details on this as I don't have them.

You won't find any open land where you can place a Keep or Castle. These locations in general are fairly rare because of two things:
1) The actual areas of land flat enough to fit these behemoths is far and few in between
2) Most of the areas that can support a keep/castle placement are already populated

This is how things naturally work on UO shards - it is not an issue as these types of residences are something to work up to. To get one, you either need to buy one off another player or work to buy houses beside each other to lock down the land so you can drop them and place your own.