uo steam

halygon

Grandmaster
Cant be, only crashed with uos but not razor, also my client hasnt been updated still just new installed, corrupt files i recon
Its UOS that crashed ya, not the client. Remember that since you are using UOS as the connecting program, the UO interactions go through it, including loading art, etc. You are not the first to say this exact thing since they begin adding new art to the shard. Updating your UO client should fix the issue.

severus

Grandmaster
Its UOS that crashed ya, not the client. Remember that since you are using UOS as the connecting program, the UO interactions go through it, including loading art, etc. You are not the first to say this exact thing since they begin adding new art to the shard. Updating your UO client should fix the issue.
it is fixed now, this was a while ago, reinstalled uo and steam seemed to do the job! Thanks though

Nasak

Grandmaster
It works now but I have been getting con lost and freezing up a lot. Idk what's the reason. It's driving me mad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anadivine

Novice
Been having a horrible time this weekend with lag and connection issues. Ill try to update my client and see if its fixed.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk