UO listed in PCGamer's 50 most important games of all time.

crome

Grandmaster
played every game listed... is not a great list tho doesnt cover tgc arcade or platform

UFO tho such a good fkin game

MegaHz

Apprentice
played every game listed... is not a great list tho doesnt cover tgc arcade or platform

UFO tho such a good fkin game

I'm guessing the list is PC games only, being that it came from PC Gamer magazine.

UFO was killer. I sunk waaaaaay too much time into Tribes 1 and Counter-Strike.

steve-o

Grandmaster
Bah... lot of games missing

eye of the beholder 1990 was one of my fav games of all time

but the only game i still play after 18y is ultima... :)

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
When you guys see stuff like this, log into the comments with your FB and comment about UO FOREVER, you'd be shocked at how well that does.
Or don't, i do it anyways.

King Dingaling

Grandmaster
funny..never even heard of 90 percent of those games, much less play any of them!

ive never been a gamer period, just something about UO that i got hooked on. only pc game I've ever played....

MegaHz

Apprentice
It's too bad Hi-Res dropped the ball on Tribes Ascend. With eSports taking off the way it is, they had a chance to be the most watched, most exciting game out there. Instead they focused on monetizing everything from weapons, to load outs, to servers, and then dropped support for it 6 months after release.

crome

Grandmaster
I'm guessing the list is PC games only, being that it came from PC Gamer magazine.

UFO was killer. I sunk waaaaaay too much time into Tribes 1 and Counter-Strike.

yeh good point facepalm.
Still no Themepark no TCGs and no web browsers games IE planetarium or webbased RPGs like DOG or DDo that pretty much inspired all mmos.
CIV C&C or AOE also no where to be seen

Tydeus

Master
I played from this list:

1. Quake (Still play it, i.e., NetQuake DM)
2. Tomb Raider
3. UO
4. Doom/Doom2
5. The Oregon Trail
6. King's Quest
7. Commander Keen
8. The Secret of Monkey Island
9. Wolfenstein 3D
10. Half-Life 1 & 2
11. Starsiege: Tribes 1 (from 1998)
12. Baldur's Gate
13. Quake III: Arena
14. Deus Ex

Tantreghan

Grandmaster
Never played baldurs gate, but I've read all the books R.A Salvatore wrote, and a lot of the content is taken from them

U can get the game for ur phone in the App Store. Doubt it's as great as the pc version tho, as far as getting into it anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk