Ultima Online Forever: Naval Warfare Reborn

They cannot.

They also cannot be locked down in a house and recalled from. Not sure that is intentional or not. Bank is your best bet.

Hmm...what exactly are they used for then? *confused* I want to say I read somewhere they should be able to have recall cast on them. Too bad we can't put them in a standard rune book *sadface*.

Hmm...what exactly are they used for then? *confused* I want to say I read somewhere they should be able to have recall cast on them. Too bad we can't put them in a standard rune book *sadface*.

They can be recalled from if in your back or in the bank. Just not when locked down.

Had a few questions tried to deploy cannons and the tile says a light cannon but has an unused tile and the cannons wont deploy, tried to place cannonballs on the cannons but with no luck. Wondering what I am doing Wrong here pls help thanks

Tydeus

Master
Same, Ironmass. I do not see the cannons so my client must not be updated properly. I've been crashing a lot too, and this could be why.

Sapperman

Grandmaster
@Adam
Couple bugs I have found, tried out the scuttle ship command (lol), it performed as intended except it dropped the corpse below the water tiles so the corpse was unlootable.

Additionally, once the scuttle ship action was completed and the boat was placed in the bank box, a second boat was duped in my bank box.

Now as I have tried to reproduce this I have had no luck, the time it happened was with an old ship converted to a new one.

Another bug, I don't have the graphics for the cannons apparently, however they work correctly, except after deploying and retracting multiple times they deploy further away from the ship until the are off the screen. This is reproducible and appears to happen when facing east-west direction.

Tydeus

Master
This is what I am in the process of doing:

1. Backing up Razor files located in \Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Roaming\Razor (just in case)
2. Uninstalling the UO classic client I got from uoforever.com
3. Downloading, installing, and updating latest classic UO client from http://web.cdn.eamythic.com/us/uo/installers/20120309/UOClassicSetup_7_0_24_0.exe (URL provided by uo.com)
4. Downloading and installing latest version of Razor from http://www.********.com/razor/ (was using version 1.0.13.4)

This will likely solve some issues, but we'll see.

Tydeus

Master
Sapperman, I can confirm the dupe bug. I "scuttled" a large ship just to see what would happen, and I thought I had lost the boat for good, until I checked my bank box and saw two new boats. This happened when converting an old ship into a new ship. I can test this further with old ships I still have. It would have been best to send this info to an admin via a PM, Sapperman, because it gives people a reason to go out and try duping all of their old boats into two boats. I'm not going to do it because it is not legit, IMO.

Tydeus

Master
After updating everything, I still cannot see the cannons; they appear as "unused" icons. The tiller man says "I cannot do that sir" when I give the command "Deploy the Cannons."

Tydeus

Master
FWIW, I tried repeating the dupe bug by clicking on an old ship, making the new deed into a new boat, and then scuttling the ship. Only one boat was found in my bank box. This was with a small ship, but originally I got two boats from a large ship.

Skye Wolfbane

Governor of Trinsic
You need to get the new launcher to see the cannons. There was also a bug with them so until the restart don't use the command to detract and/or deploy..just leave them alone when you put the ship in the water. That should be fixed within the next 24 hours after next restart.

Here's link for launcher: http://www.uoforum.com/threads/uof-launcher.50458/

Close all your clients, then run the launcher and run client from it.

Sapperman

Grandmaster
@Tydeus You know man, I thought the same thing, but I paged in game and JoeB told me to post it here, so I did. Im sure a few folks will exploit it but Im sure Adam will fix it soon.

Tydeus

Master
I had to uninstall the client and re-install it and then use the UOF launcher in order to be able to see the cannons. I was using the launcher before, but it wasn't properly updating the art files. This is probably because I modified the art .mul files previously to include no trees. I also had two different UO clients installed, now only one. Before, when it wasn't working, I noticed the art.zip file that the launcher downloaded inside of the UOF client directory.

Andrea

Aye Captain! I knew Captain Roger would leave on purpose its One Piece here where buccaneers still exist, on Ultima Online!!!