Twitch cam suggestion

Don Key

Master
I would love to see a twitch stream that only shows the duel arena at the docs. I think this is what outside gamers would be more interested in seeing rather than random people dying to spawns or gank squads.

Don Key

Master
Well, they should see both. Competitive gamers might take a longer look at the game if they see duel put action.

NoxBox16

Novice
The docks aren't nearly active enough for this to be the only thing that is shown on the camera.. Though, I do agree that more time should be spent at the docks when there are actually duels going on.

amonseti

Grandmaster
The twitch cam is a joke .. its a 411 guide for pk's to know where to go to find pvm's to kill.
Worst feature of any mmo in the history of all mmos

C

Carl

The twitch cam is a joke .. its a 411 guide for pk's to know where to go to find pvm's to kill.
Worst feature of any mmo in the history of all mmos

Perhaps you should do your homework before posting. As Don said the stream has a 20 minute delay.

amonseti

Grandmaster
Perhaps you should do your homework before posting. As Don said the stream has a 20 minute delay.
Perhaps you should think that out again before accusing .. I have done my home work Im fully aware of the 20 min delay..However 20 mins is nothing .. i could spend over 20 min on a single paragon .. My opinion stands, it is a joke .. and just reveals where we are and what we are doing .. I do not see what it adds to game play other then letting PK's know where the action "Most likely is , and who is doing it there".

So here's your homework list to consider.
Who use's this feature ?
What and How is this a benefit to the game if not catering to PK's ?
How much wasted Server Resources does this feature take up ?
Do you really think it is a useful marketing tool. Lets be honest here. UO graphics are dated, and no one cares to watch people farm.
If this feature was removed would anybody care ... (ohh wait yes the PK's)
Does it really need to be "Live" (erm with a 20min delay ).
Do you really want to tell me that this is not a tool for pk's .try to be honest here .

This is an mmo, the best game play footage has always been player made posts to youtube or twitch .. because they have a purpose or some kind of story to them (IE Check out our awsome raid video) ive never heard someone say "Hey !! wanna see me play some random stuff " .
Further more This has got "Idea Love" written all over it.

SaladinX

Grandmaster
The live feed is awesome. Please don't remove...

SHould've had live feed during the Zombie event!! That would've been awesome!

Don Key

Master
Perhaps you should think that out again before accusing .. I have done my home work Im fully aware of the 20 min delay..However 20 mins is nothing .. i could spend over 20 min on a single paragon .. My opinion stands, it is a joke .. and just reveals where we are and what we are doing .. I do not see what it adds to game play other then letting PK's know where the action "Most likely is , and who is doing it there".

If you don't drop below a certain HP (however the cam client is coded) it won't show you where you are. So don't get redlined and nobody will see you on twitch