Tune down Death Beetles!!

NoXXeD

Grandmaster
Death beetles are OP vs players. You CANNOT cure with GREATER cure potions at all.. that's a bit much. Sure let them be amazing in PVM but to be a one hit insta kill machine is too much in PvP. @Adam @Shane

NoXXeD

Grandmaster
don't work every time, Besides its instadeath if you don't have magery. I cannot hit someone with a weapon that apply s incurable poison

Kears

Master
not sure what madness did the OP experienced but..

if death beetle poisoning is going to be tweaked, please add ability to firebreathe to them, thanks.

ps: don't forget death beetle = 3 slot, requires min. 115 taming & difficulty to control even with 120 taming

Last edited by a moderator:

Fattson

Grandmaster
not sure what madness did the OP experienced but..

if death beetle poisoning is going to be tweaked, please add ability to firebreathe to them, thanks.

ps: don't forget death beetle = 3 slot, requires min. 115 taming & difficulty to control even with 120 taming
110 to control, I believe. 115 to tame.

Vorax

Grandmaster
use cure spell
Doesnt work like that. a dexxer with 30-40 int can only hope to get a successful cure off using all his mana, much less using every single one of his pots, and only then to have a bandaid save his ass......

Messremb

Grandmaster
Don't mess with stuff with death in their name. I thought this was a no-brainer.
this^^^

Remember that PK Voldermort, was a terror back in the old school osi days, then he killed some nerdy kids parents and brought about tram, when he could no longer harm that nerdy kid, so he went into hiding, then 14 years later he finds UOF, and is happy to be brought back to his PK ways, but you know what he did then? he started messing with those "death"ly hallows, then he runs up on some nerdy blue noob virgin, who cant even see strait, casts a spell off his reflect, and gets wasted with his own supper buffed spell. the moral of the story, don't fuck with things with death in their name.

Darkarna

Grandmaster
Don't mess with stuff with death in their name. I thought this was a no-brainer.

this^^^

Remember that PK Voldermort, was a terror back in the old school osi days, then he killed some nerdy kids parents and brought about tram, when he could no longer harm that nerdy kid, so he went into hiding, then 14 years later he finds UOF, and is happy to be brought back to his PK ways, but you know what he did then? he started messing with those "death"ly hallows, then he runs up on some nerdy blue noob virgin, who cant even see strait, casts a spell off his reflect, and gets wasted with his own supper buffed spell. the moral of the story, don't fuck with things with death in their name.

And if you do mess with death and win, bask in your glory for said glory has just discredited the OP's thread.. [e yea

K A Z

Grandmaster
not sure if this really needs to be changed but it's lame as fuck, I agree. On the other hand these things are only used in Dungeons (I've never seen anyone using such a beast in factions) and I'm never quite sure if poor pvmlings need any nerfs.

Venomane

Master
They aren't going to nerf tamers. Shane has expressed this in several threads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hubcap

Grandmaster
Is this what Fel Tears look like? LOL....classic.

Leave the death beetles alone. There is nothing wrong with them....

Just like all you asshats like to spew......

ADJUST YOUR GAME
ADJUST YOUR SKILLS
TEAM UP
and all the other assorted shit you throw, but, only when it suits YOUR argument.

Nothing wrong with the death beetles, imo. Theyre called that for a reason. They hit you? You die. Unless youre equipped.
Deal with it.
Just like we deal with the griefers and lamers/zergers out there.

Peace, Im out.