Trinsic Invasion 24/10/2015

Ripstas

Master
Tamers are op at spawn. At the invasion in town you could not poison field and run circles. The benefit to tamers was high lvl spawn owning dexers. Champ spawns are owned by tamers. All but two bosses in game are owned by tamers (arch demon and covetous boss which can only be killed by mages and archers). If you think a lvl 10 meta dex can keep up with a lvl 7 meta your terribad.

dobber

Grandmaster
I'm level 8 berserker and i own many lvl 7 meta tamers at champs. tard plays defensive dexxer and expects to compete with berserker and tamer in top damage...no.

King Dingaling

Grandmaster
no matter what changes the staff makes to make a dexer more interesting, they quickly get bored and soon start bitching again.

ive always understood that taming is/has been the top end game skill to raise. by far its the hardest to train, more time invested, and even if you train it up without ss its still the most expensive with power scrolls.

what do you even suggest for a dexer that would level them with tamers..an idea that actually makes sense? weapons that 1 hit kill dragons and shit? i dont even see what can be added, that makes sense, that could make a dexer kill stuff like a level 7 meta

Tard the Paladin

Grandmaster
I'm level 8 berserker and i own many lvl 7 meta tamers at champs. tard plays defensive dexxer and expects to compete with berserker and tamer in top damage...no.

I advocate for additional content to give other classes the same risk, reward, costs, and effort that meta tamers put to developing their character. If all things are equal its not a zero sum game where other classes get a free buff or tamers get a nerf.

lollo

Grandmaster
But other than complaining what can you suggest?

Do you really think a dexer should do/take the same damage as a giant lvl 7 meta? How could they implement this? Weapons already swing for crazy damage with lvl 10 berserker talisman.

Also, tamers have historically been the best pvm class (since they take more time AND gold), why should this change? Just because you don't like playing a tamer?

Bromista

Grandmaster
This is either the biggest croak of shit in this thread or you're a terrible tamer. It's really that simple.

As tard stated earlier watch bradley at a spawn. I've personally watched him come in for only the last level and boss and yet destroyed the other meta tamers there. Racking up a 70k score.

Other times if he's there from the start he's beating everyone while looting everything, recalling out and making 60-80k per champ pre boss spawn.

With that said. Tamers spend more money and more time not just on their meta but training taming. They should be far better than others at PVM. Just dont act like a normal dexxer regardless of gear will beat a meta tamer.
Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
Tell that to my several, several 130k+ scores on a normal dexer who actually got owned, in my opinion, at several of those champs!

Beginning to end I have never put up that much on my meta tamer.

Truth.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Tamers are op at spawn. At the invasion in town you could not poison field and run circles. The benefit to tamers was high lvl spawn owning dexers. Champ spawns are owned by tamers. All but two bosses in game are owned by tamers (arch demon and covetous boss which can only be killed by mages and archers). If you think a lvl 10 meta dex can keep up with a lvl 7 meta your terribad.
Have you ever actually used a dexer or do you only play your tamer? I'm guessing only tamer. Which is fine, it really is.

I'd like to hear from someone who considers themselves well-rounded and has played on both sides of the ball.

Kilike

Grandmaster
no matter what changes the staff makes to make a dexer more interesting, they quickly get bored and soon start bitching again.

ive always understood that taming is/has been the top end game skill to raise. by far its the hardest to train, more time invested, and even if you train it up without ss its still the most expensive with power scrolls.

what do you even suggest for a dexer that would level them with tamers..an idea that actually makes sense? weapons that 1 hit kill dragons and shit? i dont even see what can be added, that makes sense, that could make a dexer kill stuff like a level 7 meta
Necromancy,chivalry,and offensive power scrolls. I'd even be ok without being able to use a meta talk with theae two skills, and I'd out damage everyone, while having a blast.

GimpCent

Grandmaster
Necromancy,chivalry,and offensive power scrolls. I'd even be ok without being able to use a meta talk with theae two skills, and I'd out damage everyone, while having a blast.

Okay but that isn't what we are talking about

We aren't trying to make matters worse so please don't offer that as a plausible option

Ke3b6kL.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

King Dingaling

Grandmaster
oh god no, those types of skills will ruin the server. this server is not built on that era, and i know some stuff here was added outside the era but jeesus.

there just isnt a suggestion that will make sense...also, there should be no way a guy swinging his katana can deal the same damage a fuckin pokedragon can deal.. it just sounds ******** lol

only think i can think of is limit the amount of tamers in one spawn, but even that sounds ridiculous

Kilike

Grandmaster
Okay but that isn't what we are talking about

We aren't trying to make matters worse so please don't offer that as a plausible option

health-insurance-confuse_0.jpg
I fail to see how it's not. Currently tamers are both king of PvP and PvM. Adding these skills and scrolls changes that completely while remaining balanced.

Powerscrolls should be obvious. It also means more people that need to do champs and rdas which in the end promote more pvp as well.

The skills benefit both PvP/PvM and dexxer,bards, and mages.

We can't keep just asking to nerf a class over and over and over. It's time for a change and I honestly think this is what's best for the server.

GimpCent

Grandmaster
I fail to see how it's not. Currently tamers are both king of PvP and PvM. Adding these skills and scrolls changes that completely while remaining balanced.

Powerscrolls should be obvious. It also means more people that need to do champs and rdas which in the end promote more pvp as well.

The skills benefit both PvP/PvM and dexxer,bards, and mages.

We can't keep just asking to nerf a class over and over and over. It's time for a change and I honestly think this is what's best for the server.

You realize so many people won't play with that stuff added as we keep repeating we already have great issues with how broken current meta is wharped.

We are getting for nerds and we keep asking over and over because the changes aren't being put in place that are needed, it seems foolish to further alternate your pretrammel players.

Kilike

Grandmaster
oh god no, those types of skills will ruin the server. this server is not built on that era, and i know some stuff here was added outside the era but jeesus.

there just isnt a suggestion that will make sense...also, there should be no way a guy swinging his katana can deal the same damage a fuckin pokedragon can deal.. it just sounds ******** lol

only think i can think of is limit the amount of tamers in one spawn, but even that sounds ridiculous
Pokedragons go above and beyond ANYTHING ever added on osi including greater dragons by a shitton.

The skills base is strong but without the many artifacts,item attributes like swing speed increase, life/mana steal, hit/defense chance inc these skills alone aren't over the too but will bring in more balance, and options to fight on the "tamer server"

Kilike

Grandmaster
You realize so many people won't play with that stuff added as we keep repeating we already have great issues with how broken current meta is wharped.

We are getting for nerds and we keep asking over and over because the changes aren't being put in place that are needed, it seems foolish to further alternate your pretrammel players.
Nothing including combat is pre trammal and hasn't been since I started here.

Bromista

Grandmaster
I already hit for some pretty gross numbers on my zerker, if only I had a double strike...*sigh*

Do mages and dexers still get extra weight on their score at champs? And tamers and bards less?

????

???????????