"Trin" guild House in Trinsic Next to bank, Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shane

By being here for a long time, basically running the entire RP community themselves for a long, long time, loyalty, positivity and never any complaints.

They deserve it i personally think, it makes a nice little RP hub as well. There are strict rules that come with owning one howeve and it is heavily watched by staff.

We have no issues doing this with long term good standing guilds that fit that criteria.

We've also done fences around guilds who have houses all close together before as well.

personally I think its Bollocks. All this is doing is giving a select group special benefits over everyone else in the shard.. but hey its YOURS so you'll do whatever you want I suppose.

and no you cant, the entire entrance is blocked off.. I even had a rune that is now "blocked" since one of the TRIN guild saw me in there..

S

Shane

I should add they help a
and no you cant, the entire entrance is blocked off.. I even had a rune that is now "blocked" since one of the TRIN guild saw me in there..
Theres a ton of people in tehre from all sorts of guilds right now,
I should add they've helped an unreal amount of new players get going here and have fun, while also bringing a lot of people here.
They've been here for a long time.

EVERYONE has the ability to obtain something like this as a long standing good, loyal guild that shows positivity for the entire community and does nothing but good for the over all well being of UOF

S

Shane

thats kinda silly. they hardly RP cept for maybe like 2 of their members, they arent very honorable either.

What i don't agree with is them being able to bank from it. We will move the banker to the other side of the bank there i think.

So far we've seen nothing but good things come from it, a lot of people go there for smoething to do, or see whats going on so far. It's a little community now which is nice.

S

Shane

Really testing the waters on this, i'd like to get more of the larger guilds have some sort of town base eventually. I think it's a neat feature that i personally always wanted as a player on other servers.

limlight

Grandmaster
I could care less as whatever adds originality to the shard helps it imo...

But they run around in gank squads ganking peepa in khaldun claiming its theirs...and many other situations.
They are far from honorable and theres nothing wrong with that. But calling them honorable is like saying limlight hates ingots.

S

Shane

But they run around in gank squads ganking peepa in khaldun claiming its theirs...and many other situations.
They are far from honorable and theres nothing wrong with that. But calling them honorable is like saying limlight hates ingots.

Sorry maybe that was taken the wrong way, basically just meaning they are generally really positive. They might have a group of pkers or this and that, but thats just part of the game. Over-all they seem like they do what's in the servers best interests and we appreciate that and everyone else who does that.

For sure it seemed like the best guild to dip our toes in the water on a town hall though without a doubt since they are named after the city, and stay in that city as it is. No other guild currently uses a city as a home base at all as far as i know anyways

ElsaJean

Expert

Why does this guild think Khaldun is just for them and not for any other player?

Really testing the waters on this, i'd like to get more of the larger guilds have some sort of town base eventually. I think it's a neat feature that i personally always wanted as a player on other servers.

the thing about this Shane, is that without making it public knowledge from the get-go, it makes it seem like one group is recieving special treatment over everyone else for no specified reason. That in itself leads to people making assumptions about yours and the staffs decisions as a whole and cause people to lose trust in a "neutral" staff... Iv seen shards die over bad staff decisions, and there being a barrier preventing people from entering until this forums post was made goes along those lines..

Status
Not open for further replies.