Tried to report a bug or in game problem

Zorlac

Journeyman
The problem I reported was with blacksmith repair deeds not working at "The Hammer and Steel Smithy" in Ocllo. The first report I made was answered with something to the effect of "what is a black smith repair deed? so I can tell the dev or whomever more information". So I sent another report explaining what a black smith repair deed was and what the problem was and the only response I got was basically "use another blacksmith shop". Of course that is what I was already doing since Ocllo is broken but the issue is that the deeds should work in Ocllo. As a person who considers Ocllo their in game home it's a little inconvenient and it wastes recall scrolls to go somewhere else and back when I should be able to just walk a few screens and back. If there was a problem with the Britain or Trinsic shop not working properly I'm guessing they might say they were going to try and fix it instead of just "use another shop".

Zorlac

Journeyman
That must be it. There is a NPC Blacksmith Guildmaster but no actual NPC blacksmith at "The Hammer and Steel Smithy" just a couple of weaponsmiths so you can't get BODs there either. It would be a nice fix to change that .

Last edited by a moderator:

Zorlac

Journeyman
Are the powers that be going to do anything to fix this? There is a blacksmith gm, a fully functional smithing area but you can't use a repair deed there (or get a bod). If it's as simple as putting an NPC Smith or a token as mentioned I'd like to know why not? The good people of Ocllo and the visitors to the island should have full use of the smith just like in any other town that has a smith shop.

Dj Double D

Grandmaster
Heres how you at least try and get their attention on this issue
you tag some of those powers that be in your thread, like so;
@JoeB, @eppy, @Skye Wolfbane, @halygon

Then see if them peeps can maybe hire UOF-Occlo a freaking Smith!

Wanted : NPC Blacksmith
Must be able to smith, stand staring forward for long hours, and must also have the requisite PhD to understand the BOD system. Inquire within.

Loki_MTD

Master
Heres how you at least try and get their attention on this issue
you tag some of those powers that be in your thread, like so;
@JoeB, @eppy, @Skye Wolfbane, @halygon

Well that was fast ;)

Then see if them peeps can maybe hire UOF-Occlo a freaking Smith!

Wanted : NPC Blacksmith
Must be able to smith, stand staring forward for long hours, and must also have the requisite PhD to understand the BOD system. Inquire within.

Zorlac

Journeyman
I just went to the shop for the first time since the change. Adding the npc blacksmith does now allow you to get a bod but you still can not use a blacksmith repair deed there. @eppy