Treasure map binding

Zorlac

Journeyman
is there any way you could bind treasure maps? like 10 level 1 maps bind to a level 2 and 10 level 2 bind to a level 3 and so on. It would clear clutter (for me anyways) and make the lower level maps more useful.

Bubbles

Master
I think this is why they have the tmap book now that organizes them all like a bod book

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Bubbles

Master
Oh my bad u said this for the purpose of cleaning your clutter so I was just pointing out they did that fix.

Oh my bad u said this for the purpose of cleaning your clutter so I was just pointing out they did that fix.

Hehe it's a post I found, but it is also to clean clutter! The guy said it would help clean up clutter which yes the book is for. I do not know if it was implemented at that time!

I've been commenting on a few ideas from your message... I like some, but this isn't one of them. If you do two plainly level maps, you get the same amount of loot as an expertly... etc. I do have a t map book, which cuts down on clutter.

I've been commenting on a few ideas from your message... I like some, but this isn't one of them. If you do two plainly level maps, you get the same amount of loot as an expertly... etc. I do have a t map book, which cuts down on clutter.
8) hm, this is also why I am pushing for some better drops in the chest aswel. Then I believe this to come even more nice,
But that's a great point of view!!