Tone down Energy Vortexes (EVS)

agauo

Master
IMO though, I think that the issue isn't so much their speed, but the fact that they only target enemies and not everyone.

I would be okay with this change as well, but should also make it so the caster goes gray/takes counts/etc. if it attacks and/or kills a blue.

To those saying this is not needed I encourage you to have someone cast an EV on you and see just how fast they are. It is laughable.. It isn't good for pvp in any way and idocs especially.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
maybe we need a whole new section

called trammel

for these ideas ^^

imagine if the last tracking crybaby thread had been moved there, then this might still be able to be considered UO

agauo

Master
maybe we need a whole new section

called trammel

for these ideas ^^

imagine if the last tracking crybaby thread had been moved there, then this might still be able to be considered UO

What's funny is I would beat you in any template, any scenario field or pits.

I have yet to see anyone here rationalize why EV's in their current state are not in need of an adjustment. All I am really asking is that not run at close to fully mounted speed. I don't think that is an unfair compromise as they can still be used in PVM with no noticeable nerf and it will give PvPers a reason not to run 4 screens away in order to be able to fight.