WTS Tokuno Galleon Ship (PRICE REDUCED)

tankian

Grandmaster
Selling 1 of only 4 galleons on the server. This ship cost me 4m to build and months of gathering the needed parts. It is currently hue 1165. I will upload a new pic later showing off the canons.
S/b 4M
B/o 6M
ALSO ACCEPTING DONO COINS
willing to accept partial trades on this beast of a ship.

This ship will be great for when they release sea champs that are already in the works and hopefully out soon.
Ld4_PZ4e.png

Last edited by a moderator:

tankian

Grandmaster
I currently own 2 galleons of the 4 on the server. This is a pic of my gargoyle mint green ship. Not for sale. Currently level 9/10
boat1.png

Malkraven

Grandmaster
is more like 5 then i had server first (evil mage garg) another har/GS had 2nd simlar color to yours mint green + they have a new purple one(oomf/ensabh) and you say u have 2 aswell.

Not to troll your sales thread :( Nice colors thou gl with sale

tankian

Grandmaster
EPPY told me last night after crafting the new boat. That there are only 4. Mint green gargoyle. Evil mage gargoyle. Purple gargoyle and new blue Tonuko boat.
Btw i bought the mint green from Oomf and his guild

Malkraven

Grandmaster
EPPY told me last night after crafting the new boat. That there are only 4. Mint green gargoyle. Evil mage gargoyle. Purple gargoyle and new blue Tonuko boat.

haha its eppy guildmates that have the other mint green one here i have pic they had it for ages was the 2nd one on server.

pic was taken 2nd of feb

2uqn31t.png

crazy-horse

Master
Selling 1 of only 4 galleons on the server. This ship cost me 4m to build and months of gathering the needed parts. It is currently hue 1165. I will upload a new pic later showing off the canons.
S/b 5m
B/o 8m
Ld4_PZ4e.png
Just wondering. Is that Seigfreid or Roy riding the white tiger? Didn't even know there were rideable tigers on here.