to all the tamers out there...

Lord Hampton Royce

Grandmaster
id like to take this time to apologize...

it was never my intention to make a class look so overpowered that it had to be destroyed for the rest of you. i wish i could take back the things ive said and done, but its too late.

i wasnt using my best judgement, and i wasnt considering that my actions could affect my fellow uof pvpers and friends.

if i had the chance, id take it all back... i was selfish and inconsiderate. and im sorry

i hope you can all find it in your hearts to forgive me... i hope you can understand that i never wanted it to end this way.

im sorry for all the time you wasted leveling your metas... all the time and gold you spent training your taming skill... all the champ spawns you attended to get lucky for a 120 taming...

and above all, im sorry your pokemon are no longer pokemon... theyre merely *****-minions now.

until we meet again, my friends.

just know that i will forever be on your side.

as the great Martin Luther King Jr. once said:

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their horses but by the content of their character."
yours truly,
crlntntns - the pokemaster

Last edited by a moderator:

AnsemUO

Grandmaster
You deserve this. I told you.

img

wreckognize

Grandmaster
(quoted post deleted so editing out the quote but leaving Judy cause she's awesome - Skye)

RE: this thread:
1370.gif

Hopefully with the nerf, one facepalm will be enough now.

Last edited by a moderator:

wreckognize

Grandmaster
not even sure what the nerf is but to me it seems silly. Not sure why players don't just adapt.

It's too easy to beat tamers on this server, all you need is to summon a deamon and tell it to guard you, tamers are hard-pressed to get their pets to fireball the player and not the deamon if the player has any sense at all. People suck at this game.