Titans

Yagyu

Adept
I think that is a good idea overall.

How about a serious buff to the badass paragons like the shadow balrons and ancient shadow wyrms? Those things take a small army of people to kill (at least three tamers with badass pets to tank the damage) and drop the same paragon loot as any other 'lvl 5 tmap/lvl 6 chest' monster.

Would like to see a buff across the board but that would do wonders for players desiring to clear a clogged spawn, because right now nobody wants to touch those things. Not even top teir mega-trammy PvM'ers like myself.
I solo them on my bard. I clear clogged spawns like cov 4, deceit 4, hyloth asw. All are fairly easy really. Destard 3. Cover dragon room. All fair game for a bard.

Belge

Grandmaster
Loot tables haven't been touched aside from a slight nerf to overall gold drop from all mobs and a decrease in taming SS. The actual drop rate of the scrolls wasn't touched.

I also don't mind buffing paragon chests. Perhaps I could make them have a chance to drop their equivalent statue in paragon form and increase SS drop rates from them

Why nerf regular PVM farmers...? and again boosting Champ spawns... People that just do champs are by far the richest people in the game, and with now rares dropping, are going to be even richer.
The most you can get from PVM farming was a taming scroll, and now you barly find them; and the gold drop has been nerferd. :( Its pretty hard these days for a solo player that just likes to PVM solo with all these nerfs. Doesnt seem fair.

amonseti

Grandmaster
Why nerf regular PVM farmers...? and again boosting Champ spawns... People that just do champs are by far the richest people in the game, and with now rares dropping, are going to be even richer.
The most you can get from PVM farming was a taming scroll, and now you barly find them; and the gold drop has been nerferd. :( Its pretty hard these days for a solo player that just likes to PVM solo with all these nerfs. Doesnt seem fair.
Paragons are not champ spawn specific you know ...

Belge

Grandmaster
Im trying to say that the main income source for most PVM farmers i.e. Taming scrolls and gold coins , have been drastically nerfed (ask any regular farmer) and at the same time, the champ spawns have been boosted pretty heavy with rares. Theres not a thing in the game that a solo pvm farmer can find by killing a monster that comes close to the value of even the most basic Champ spawn loot. The only thing there was.. was taming scrolls, take those away, time does not seem well spent farming monsters.

I know it sounds like I'm just complaining, but speaking from a Solo PVM farmer, I farmed this entire week and have earned FAR less then before these changes.

Bunnky

Grandmaster
Inb4 MIB loot nerf, tmap loot nerf, and titan loot nerf.

If they have "sunk a ton of gold" with the gold sink vendor, why not keep adding things to it, instead of nerfing loot tables? It just makes farmers not want to farm. Adding gold sink items, however, makes EVERYONE happy.

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

TriXa

Grandmaster
Uma is right. I was really happy with the Meta Pet.. And it was allready a pain to train it up.
But now with the PointNerf i know i need like 5 months or so..
hmm i can understand that the point nerf was for AFK farmers.
It was like 80k a day you could farm.
Now you farm like 10k maybe a day..
750k for a stages = 75 Days to farm for 1 Freaking Stage ?????
To see how points getting slowly up makes me tired of farming.
Because there is nothing that motivate's you,or diff loot besides gold now from mobs.
So both Situations together.

Slow Progress ( = 0 ) with Meta + almost 0 loot on Mobs maked me stop farming with Meta and farming at all.

But i think @Adam @Shane are working on it.
I think i have heared that Adam have it in the Backburner.
So we all can Hope that Farming Solo makes Fun again soon.
And no it dont need to be Big Rares..
[ Small Collectables / Consumables / Charges what ever ]
My Idea:
and im still hanging on it.

RunedyeTube to dye the Runes.
Make Emptyrunedyetube with 0 Charges on GoldSink for XXXX Gold Useable for like 50Charges.
Put ColorCharges on Mob's so people can Farm diff Color's can trade can sell.
And you have more Customers for the RunedyeTub's / Buyers Constant Goldsink.

Last edited by a moderator:

amonseti

Grandmaster
Im trying to say that the main income source for most PVM farmers i.e. Taming scrolls and gold coins , have been drastically nerfed (ask any regular farmer) and at the same time, the champ spawns have been boosted pretty heavy with rares. Theres not a thing in the game that a solo pvm farmer can find by killing a monster that comes close to the value of even the most basic Champ spawn loot. The only thing there was.. was taming scrolls, take those away, time does not seem well spent farming monsters.

I know it sounds like I'm just complaining, but speaking from a Solo PVM farmer, I farmed this entire week and have earned FAR less then before these changes.
Risk vs reward m8

Belge

Grandmaster
Lots of people don't play with big groups and do champs. That shouldn't be the only way to make decent coin. Shouldn't nerf the solo game style.

DragonxBC

Grandmaster
I think that is a good idea overall.

How about a serious buff to the badass paragons like the shadow balrons and ancient shadow wyrms? Those things take a small army of people to kill (at least three tamers with badass pets to tank the damage) and drop the same paragon loot as any other 'lvl 5 tmap/lvl 6 chest' monster.

Would like to see a buff across the board but that would do wonders for players desiring to clear a clogged spawn, because right now nobody wants to touch those things. Not even top teir mega-trammy PvM'ers like myself.
i kill them constantly by myself, im happy no one else even tries to kill them, save them for me.

lost

Grandmaster
Whats the trick to shadow balrons :p poison too much for me, and I lowered my meditation on my pvm tamer. I just cut those routes out of my routine but I can do paragon balrons, shadow wyrms paragons sometimes.

Speaking of loot nerfs...have treasure map drops been nerfed? Sure seems like it. Even many of the venders now have low or no inventory.

And paragon chests as well...

Maybe I'm just in a bad luck streak...

Dig'em

Grandmaster
Lol from what I can tell everyone's just adjusting to the new drop rates, like I've been getting treasure maps like crazy but haven't seen a taming ss drop in a month, it's just being there at the right time. Still waiting on my first paragon statue though ;)