Time to go back into retirement

Status
Not open for further replies.

crome

Grandmaster
Thank you to the entire community and staff for making my stay fun and giving me what I believe might be my last UO experience. in recent weeks you may have noticed my lack of activity this is due to me having a higher work load than normal and partly not having the love I used to have for a game that will never live up to memories I have of it.

My daughter is currently playing very casually please treat her with respect. char name Njsf/Star

Please feel free to contact me via Skype

Steven Foister/Crome6

kurtis

Grandmaster
Translation: I'm retiring under my male alias and starting a female alias. Please find me and give me free goodies.

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
Odd time to do that, so much coming in the next month here!

Either way, i will remember to pk your daughter's char when i see her. GG.

Seriously though,
Hope things are well, and thank you for playing Ultima Online Forever. I'm sure you will find your way back here eventually.

Cack

Grandmaster
retiring from uo ahahahahahahahhaaahhaahahahahahahahha

ahahahahahahahahhaahahahahha

ahahahahahahahhahahaahah

6 months later:
ahahahahahaahahahhahaha
Oh sweet jesus that was good.

Ledz Epplin

Master
Mitchy Mitchy Mitchy...........

28.jpg

K A Z

Grandmaster
Thank you to the entire community and staff for making my stay fun and giving me what I believe might be my last UO experience. in recent weeks you may have noticed my lack of activity this is due to me having a higher work load than normal and partly not having the love I used to have for a game that will never live up to memories I have of it.

My daughter is currently playing very casually please treat her with respect. char name Njsf/Star

Please feel free to contact me via Skype

Steven Foister/Crome6

see you next year, crome. take care !

Nobama

Novice
This whole situation reminds me of a polar bear trying to get at an apple in a block of ice, but then ya wonder, how the hell does a polar bear know what an apple is??

eric_azria

Grandmaster
We'll see you in a few years and you can come back and make up more stories that you were ever in my league and pretend to be good.

Or you can come back and use cheat engine, get banned, get unbanned then talk like you're good. (again) Get a huge losing record against me 20+ to 3 or 4 , then win 1 and refuse to duel me ever again because you can't handle defeat.

Later nerd you will be easily forgotten.

Status
Not open for further replies.