Thief Life: Town Stealing

Lexington

Grandmaster
Well you can't be stolen from...

It has the potential to become a good place for king of the hill... I want to see a red drop an EV on top of the bank LOL... I hope it's possible.

P.S. The first one to die should be the guy macriong on the piano... his music is terrible!!

Darkarna

Grandmaster
You know I hear it is not as safe as it looks. Some say that only thievery is restricted but not murders. I have also heard that grey bones are freely lootable by all.

I am behind in the times and being a drama queen, just fitting in ;). Now you have told me I will shut up since I am making myself look like Gluttony.

Edit : But hold on a minute.................

Last edited by a moderator:

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
I am making myself look like Gluttony.

you wish

10391681_829613400988_2716156_n.jpg

Tylerium

Apprentice
Just realized that you can just hide and automatically stealth infinitely. Wow... not used to that luxury. I'm used to the 1 step per 10 skill points (up to 10 steps) stealth rules and having to Hide first then Stealth.

Cack

Grandmaster
Ah, i wasnt sure how it worked I get guard whacked every time I try to steal in town. My thieving is limited to dungeons.
You're doung it wrong...pressing ctrl shift and watching the npcs names...watch as they walj away....you can usually get away with stealing. Also if there's no npc on screen I think it's right beliw 100% chance of success. Other .0001 you get whacked

Cack

Grandmaster
You can also steal from npcs when their back is turned...tried and tested on a guard by me....total gross earnings from said stwal-16 gold. Knowing you can steal from a guard priceless.

Darkarna

Grandmaster
Know whats even more ironic? She is a thief.

Definitely time to un-rig the keys so the next time a high note is played, it will not detonate and take out the top of Britain bank, could not live with myself if a thief died because of something evil I planned...

Iason

Novice
As a relative and mostly social level of involvement player, the issue of PK/PVP is one which raises mixed thoughts. In one hand i have been pkd by a few reds. Who gave me my shit back and offered to help me learn more about the game (very cool), then you get the ones who hang out in the noob areas of dungeons and spawn sites killing people building/grinding their chars. Who strip your corpse of everything or then kill the healers near you.
I get that its part of the game and adds some realism to it, but the cost is new players. By all means keep the pk/pvp but maybe stop chopping up noobs in the first level of dungeons. Especially when its 3+ reds on 1 noob.
Cheers and enjoy.