The player Storm-Crow deserves some sort of commendation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
You are judged harshest on that one bad deed, compared to the 99 other good deeds. How many other people has he, in the past, spoken to so abruptly and disrespectfully? There have been lots of thieves who have come and gone from UOForever, how many of those thieves has he spoken to the same way? Just because we play as thieves, we are still partly human underneath it all.

The point is quite simple, he is not as saintly as you make him out to be.

Once again, I sincerely apologize if this offends you.

Allow me to have the honor in saying if i catch you next door at my library/mall - you will be banned on sight. 'I ban thee' bye byeeee.

Its really a shame how much you guys are trying to derail this thread. Shame on both of you

@Darkarna @Bubbles

Darkarna

Grandmaster
Allow me to have the honor in saying if i catch you next door at my library/mall - you will be banned on sight. 'I ban thee' bye byeeee.

Its really a shame how much you guys are trying to derail this thread. Shame on both of you

@Darkarna @Bubbles

That is fine, then I kindly ask that you remove all the books I have marked, I can even point them out to you. You wont do that? No matter, other ways to skin a cat ;)

Just to add, I don't need to be banned to shop there, duh... I guess there will be more thieves 'shopping' there also..

You were never the brightest star in the sky, remember?

Last edited by a moderator:

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
That is fine, then I kindly ask that you remove all the books I have marked, I can even point them out to you. You wont do that? No matter, other ways to skin a cat ;)

Just to add, I don't need to be banned to shop there, duh... I guess there will be more thieves 'shopping' there also..

You were never the brightest star in the sky, remember?

Nope. You will never get not one book nor rune back that you marked for that library. The books that you did will eventually be replaced by better marked books and yours may be tossed in the trashcan. Have a lovely day.

Anyone that disrespects Storm Crow - inadvertently disrespects myself.

@OP - Sorry im not trying to derail this thread..just standing up for a great player - Storm.

Darkarna

Grandmaster
Nope. You will never get not one book nor rune back that you marked for that library. The books that you did will eventually be replaced by better marked books and yours may be tossed in the trashcan. Have a lovely day.

Anyone that disrespects Storm Crow - inadvertently disrespects myself.

So you consider yourself a champion of Storm Crow, yet you use people and their work? You are a great role model... Still, not the brightest star in the sky.. Says a lot about Storm Crow eh?

BEN!

Grandmaster
why not make him some kind of commendation? get creative.... maybe a crazy house design or a dick in a box

not really sure why you expect GMs to get involved, singling out a player like that would just cause drama (if they are going to handout commendations my boy archersnon def deserves one)

Darkarna

Grandmaster
There will never be a thread about me being a good person.

Stranger things happen out at sea.

why not make him some kind of commendation? get creative.... maybe a crazy house design or a dick in a box

not really sure why you expect GMs to get involved, singling out a player like that would just cause drama (if they are going to handout commendations my boy archersnon def deserves one)

Please, talking this much sense should be illegal.... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.