The Official UO Forever Real Life Picture Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dig'em

Grandmaster
74a27e5dc8ce425b8942f5e40bb18536.jpg

Word [emoji41][emoji450][emoji445]

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
Okies soooo... Soul Mate..... bf and I vote for shoe #1 !! Hope you have a wonderful time!!
We did have a freaking fun time!!! freaking Hilarious to see 1,500 Marines fucking jumping around to old school insane in the membrane. The Manchester in San Diego was Gorgeous .. a night to remember. thank you.

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
I got a way more badass vid but cant find it (was using buddies gopro). And ya u need to be able to freedive pretty good depending on the depth, that was 40 ft. Anything over 20-30 ft u should read up on how to relax heart etc and practice holding breathe alot. Only way to practice shooting is to go out n do it. As far as equipment goes u need good long fins, good snorkel/mask, and whatever spear ur comfortable with and can use in mexico.

If your not a big water person (fish/dive most of life) its pretty hard, but very fun and worth a try. Ill try n get my few other.vids
I so would love to go to Fl sometime to fish and go diving, I am pretty much a mermaid and spend all summer in Laguna Beach, wooods cove the best place to free drive and swim here or La Jolla in so cal anyway. Looks like you had fun.

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
@Akillah and @Candy Cane are comin, u should hitch a ride ; )

I really like candy cane, she is a super cool chick, I get along with her very well and enjoy her company. But Even Candy is far away from me, I am a Cali girl...by the way I have had my own encounters with Sharks :) and had the raspberries to prove it. anyway thanks for the offer if I ever make it that way it would be fun.

One thing I wish I knew how to do was embed this stupid pics grr.. I just do not spend enough time on the pc.

Last edited by a moderator:

so-LOW

Grandmaster
Tail shot on a hog... and gives it to the baby shark. Should title it EPIC FAILURE :p
Hahahaah ive honestly been waiting for another spear fisher to talk shit. I totally agree with you lol, hense y i mentioned my other video of shooting a cobia off a sharks back :/. Shit was just crazy aggressive and caught my off guard when it head butted me

Anyway suck my dick

Status
Not open for further replies.