The Official UO Forever Real Life Picture Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugsforpeace

Apprentice
I know I am super awesome and no one would ever guess, but in my spare time I help organize and market for Anime Conventions in the US so i was lucky enough to have a professional Kabuki Theater makeup artist due me and my buddy up.

Csk7TbK.jpg

GVE24jh.jpg

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
My mistake. Didn't realize my full name was in the filename.

As some may or may not know, I compete as a natural bb'er. Just had my third random polygraph/drug test of the year last week. Annoying but keeps me busy. Tv sucks. UO between meals to kill time for the win. We all have our passions/hobbies.

View attachment 5172 View attachment 5173 View attachment 5174 View attachment 5175 View attachment 5177 View attachment 5178 View attachment 5176 View attachment 5179

Natural body builders are like a million times more pleasing to look at than the roid heads. Freakin Greek god over here lol.

Good on you, that takes a TON of dedication. You ever wonder what you would look like if you cheated and took a few cycles?

Bryce

Adept
Natural body builders are like a million times more pleasing to look at than the roid heads. Freakin Greek god over here lol.

Good on you, that takes a TON of dedication. You ever wonder what you would look like if you cheated and took a few cycles?

I'd like to pretend a less-good version of Frank Zane. Haha.
Honestly, never entered my mind to bother. Life's full of plateaus. Can always 'shock' yourself out of them. I have many times. My philosophy is to assume I'm just in a plateau. Keeps things challenging.

It's trimming down. Keeping things symmetrical/proportionate that's even more challenging than the nutritional/physiological/biomechanics of things.
Symmetry is key!

I compete ~185-190 range. Off-season usually 215 or so.
And ty.

Skye Wolfbane

Governor of Trinsic
Bryce, as fellow UO player I commend you for your dedication and willpower.

And as a dirty old woman....Why don't you come on over to Trinsic sometime and take a tour of my Villa.

limber+granny+de+seniorark.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.