The Meta Dexxer's Lounge and Beard Bar

TheFallen

Grandmaster
The hiding stealth gives a max bonus of 50 extra damage. The poisoning skill gives more charges per poison pot used and gives a chance to kick it up one level. The number of charges doesn't really matter but the extra level is nice.

Ariakan99

Grandmaster
Significant difference between having and not having those 3 skills?
Poison allows you to get significantly more charges from a pot - maybe up to double but not 100% on that. It also allows a chance to upgrade the level of poison so lethal poison is possible.

Hiding and stealth add 50% to the base damage of a phase shift strike if activated from hiding. So they can make quite a big difference. It's a slightly different playstyle but we'll worth the investment if you use it fully.

Kilike

Grandmaster
How akward is it to active the tread relic? What's it like (the process) to activate PS?
I look forward to having both and double strike. Nox relic kinda makes me sad but for mobs that can be poisoned I like it.

Ariakan99

Grandmaster
How akward is it to active the tread relic? What's it like (the process) to activate PS?
I look forward to having both and double strike. Nox relic kinda makes me sad but for mobs that can be poisoned I like it.
Just push through a mob as you normally would to activate tread. Infected wounds hits are also not cureable I think.

Phase shift activation is just a hot key to attack enemy or last target. So long as cooldown has expired then the target must be over 4 tiles away and within line of sight.

Zoobler

Grandmaster
I use katana when I want to utelize tread. That way all I do is hit my pot and then instantly run trough the mob. It's a shit relic at stage 1 and amazing at stage 10

Oh, and for those of you who dont know. If the Monster isnt directly attacking you ( provoked or attacking a pet/meatshield) then your tally wont gain any xp. Found that out the hard way in the beginning when my wife and i were destroying destard dragons.

Also i have a goatee, so can i still be part of the bearded group?