WTS The incredible, unmatchable Keep by Skara!

heater

Neophyte
Again you still havMyen't said what you want for it.....even in UO mindreading is not a skill.......
I would expect that I want more than I can get for it. Maybe the best thing to do is sit on it for a year or two and re evaluate the situation. When they roll out larger custom housing, I'll be able to place a 25x23 there. Come to think of it, that would be a neat thing to see. Auction cancelled. Suck my balls.

Brakrak

Adept
I wasn't going to bother with it anymore anyways...just wanted to hear what kind of cracked out amount you wanted.....As most people say on here....don't fall in love with your pixels....I was just going to buy one off parsnip......when gets another or brokers one...a real seller.....good luck to you.......

amonseti

Grandmaster
So never gave a price amount wtf were you expecting someone to offer 10 15 20 mil for a keep This is not a castle btw .. I really think Heater is either "A" in a fucking dreamland or "B" just trolling / braging ...

Apparently if heater owned an 8x8 in swamp it to would be the greatist house on the server ... dude your ego is worth shit here.

and fyi there will still only be 18x18's the only diffrnce is you can place them next to each other so to get a larger then 18x18 will require more then 1 house ..

Cerebellum

Grandmaster
I would expect that I want more than I can get for it. Maybe the best thing to do is sit on it for a year or two and re evaluate the situation. When they roll out larger custom housing, I'll be able to place a 25x23 there. Come to think of it, that would be a neat thing to see. Auction cancelled. Suck my balls.

If anyone buys anything from this asshat they are ********.

Seek

Master
lol all I saw here was someone get butthurt cause their auction didn't fly.. qq more kid lose some to get some.

Garatau

Neophyte
that's almost to the exact spot the same location I have my stone keep in Fel on OSI servers (Chessy)

Small world =)

Dwyane Wade

Grandmaster
Decent location, by no means "great". Like others said I would probably hold onto it for a while, but right now it's worth 2.5-3m.

Actually I'd say it's worth 2.3m, being that it's been a month the thats the highest offer lol